Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What chances do ya give her ? :coffee2: Ol hose clamp Girl :shrug:I just couldnt leave her with that big hole bugs and all :pass:

U gotta get green lacewing larvae! The adults only eat honeydew so if u get adults it’ll do nothing for an infestation unless they stay and lay eggs and then their offspring will feast away like crazy til they molt into adult with wings!

*edit* Just realized u were talking about killing stink bugs! FYI green lacewing larvae will not kill them! They have few predators and require pest sprays to get rid of them! Only thing that could take them on is a mantis and maybe the minute pirate bugs! Prob is invader pests have much higher heat tolerance then predator insects! For aphids in the summer assassin bugs are only option due to predator mites drastically slowing down feeding above like 85F!:d5:
Far as I know stink bugs have no predators in the United States. The hope is that some birds take a liking to them. Similar to what the spotted lanternfly problem is. Pretty sure they require pyrethrin to kill em, or if they're in a confined space you can catch them with light. Think it's around 120*f to kill, so only a little lower then cockroaches and bedbugs

What chances do ya give her ? :coffee2: Ol hose clamp Girl :shrug:

hey, u know as well as i do jus how tuff a plant cannabis is ;) i mean, u def won't be gettin the same yield now, lol, but hey, any plant with metal in itz veinz will finish jus fine, np :headbang: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back