Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is our camera guy here? i know @Mañ'O'Green said he was not happy with his nikon what would you do differently if buying another camera? i hate phones and only have 1 because most accounts and jobs require a phone number for some reason and a voip number these days does not work so i pay $25 a month as cheap as i can get it on a cheap phone.

I want a GREAT camera for taking pictures of my plants and garden outside and maybe out and about pictures too. i would like to stay under $700 if possible. canon vs nikon?
I did a search a few months ago and stuck with my iphone. I like to take pictures of plants and flowers with some macro stuff as well. Cameras are hella spensive and I couldn’t find anything even remotely affordable (<$1500) that could I justify. I ended up with some lenses I could attach to the phone which isn’t great, but better.

With that being said, I focused more on my technique. I now only use manual focus with my iphone camera and the quality went way up.

I did a search a few months ago and stuck with my iphone. I like to take pictures of plants and flowers with some macro stuff as well. Cameras are hella spensive and I couldn’t find anything even remotely affordable (<$1500) that could I justify. I ended up with some lenses I could attach to the phone which isn’t great, but better.

With that being said, I focused more on my technique. I now only use manual focus with my iphone camera and the quality went way up.
Thank for sharing! I don't like phones and i have nothing nice to say about iphone/apple other than they have nice cameras on their mobiles.

I'm looking for a device that is made to take pictures only and able to wifi/bluetooth the pictures to my pc would be nice. i am really only a PC guy, i build all my gaming rigs and i can't get myself to pay anything close to what new flagship phones cost these days when i do everything from my PC and i could build a gaming pc for the price of those phones, crazy little devices.

The cost pays itself off on the camera when you are still using it in 5-10 years, i think. With a phone you are going to lose it, break it, get it stolen, or upgrade it every year so I'm thinking maybe a camera is best for my situation :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back