Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple quick question for you while your in here please @St. Tom are you saying you want a picture of the bottom of cup before harvest? And drip irrigation systems are allowed correct as long as roots stay in cup? Thank you in advance:thanks:
I'm looking into the rules regarding whats allowed but if your roots are enclosed in the cup that's a solo cup grow but in your pics you post if you post them like mine you can see mine are totally enclosed but how you feed its up to you also I'm not even sure if wick feeding is allowed as my opinion of a solo cup is just top fed like a normal pot
nice you just top water them and let the runoff go into the autopot res, smart. well i don't see me winning anything like this so i'll just forget about the idea of solo cup growing since pros like you have it mastered :thumbsup:

Thank you for explaining the rules :)
I just let it run off into a bucket or whatever I have to hand also bro there very easy to grow as I thought the same as you first go around but as long as you have time to feed her daily and its twice minimum once she takes you should do fine I also think coco is the best medium for them

nice you just top water them and let the runoff go into the autopot res, smart. well i don't see me winning anything like this so i'll just forget about the idea of solo cup growing since pros like you have it mastered :thumbsup:

Thank you for explaining the rules :)
We all sucked before we learned to grow in a solo. It’s ok to participate, and not win…..the competitions are seeded, so you get free beans from them usually…

Thanks for the reps @Bob's Auto's
:d5: I wasn’t expecting that high of a yield….honestly expected about five ounces or so….but her buds were very dense and heavy…nice surprise for sure :pass::headbang:
Those buds look amazing brother. :pass:

We all sucked before we learned to grow in a solo. It’s ok to participate, and not win…..the competitions are seeded, so you get free beans from them usually…
You are right, i just feel i would be there to set the bottom line for worst solo LOL

And i think this way:

Sweet, its just 5 gallons of rain water and molasses.
You mean "primordial soup"
lab.gif

that’s the win in my book the competition is just for fun:headbang:

Because there's not a chance they'll be alive by the time they arrive with this heat everywhere :crying: I wouldn't even buy any seeds right now...

yeah I thought the same thing but only couple died in the batch I order in the last week:shrug:

Who is our camera guy here? i know @Mañ'O'Green said he was not happy with his nikon what would you do differently if buying another camera? i hate phones and only have 1 because most accounts and jobs require a phone number for some reason and a voip number these days does not work so i pay $25 a month as cheap as i can get it on a cheap phone.

I want a GREAT camera for taking pictures of my plants and garden outside and maybe out and about pictures too. i would like to stay under $700 if possible. canon vs nikon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back