Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in coco dtw with drippers... Only concern I have with molasses in soil outdoors is attracting ants. I did think I noticed a little more odor coming from the plants since the molasses though :baked:

My solo cup grow is going good but I'm cheating.. i think LOL

Would this be allowed in a solo cup challenge? having the roots grow outside the cup into a real res?

20220720_104212.jpg
20220720_104351.jpg
20220720_104355.jpg
20220720_104408.jpg

I'm in coco dtw with drippers... Only concern I have with molasses in soil outdoors is attracting ants. I did think I noticed a little more odor coming from the plants since the molasses though :baked:
same, i hate the smell of molasses and i smell it when i open my tent

I just fed my peppers/tomatoes/herbs some molasses a couple days ago. I guess I spilled some of the side and noticed a trail of ants mining the residue on the side of my container.

same, i hate the smell of molasses and i smell it when i open my tent
This is my first grow adding sweetener. I’ve noticed that the thirst of the plants has gone up. Yesterday, both plants were wilting. So I guess an average of 2L/day of water is no longer enough and I’ll start feeding more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back