Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I just wanted proof for my landlord pic or something.... That's who is having them spray.... Well one of their employees will be bring the exterminator around to spray each unit.... I'm making sure I'm off that day plus hanging sign on door....I put extra locks on door so they can't come in..... I don't think I'm allowed to do that... Well only the back door since that lock is piece of shit..... But front door has chain lock.... So if I leave and lock my lock on back door.... Well they could just cut the chain.... I'm just trying to take extra precaution....plus that flow fish tank looks cool and I'll get it for my daughter when she comes over.....it's like 50$ for everything.....I'll take her to pick out the beta....she like them..... something to make her day better....that's what matters.....what's crazy....I broke up and moved out on my ex....and I can't keep her away!!!! Lol she wants to spend the night every night and being super nice now.... Not the " B" she was being..... But she gets the hint I'm done..... I just know she don't want to lose me.... But it's to late she left way to many scars..... Back to the spraying just won't let them in.... I'm paying the rent.... 1034$ is way to high for this place..... What is crazy the electric is better here then at my ex's house.... I'd trip her breaker all the time... And when my portable ac unit would kick on the lights would dim.... Not her everything is running like a champ .....
Yup, My first wife called and bugged for over two years, every time she came into the area to visit relatives tried to get me to her hotel room, raised hell screaming whenever a female answered my phone...etc, etc.....old adage is, no matter how they good they look or how sweet they seem, somewhere, some guy is sick of them.

About to upgrade my phone at&t will be here in 5 min getting the Samsung s22..... Get rid of this piece of shit....

Yup, My first wife called and bugged for over two years, every time she came into the area to visit relatives tried to get me to her hotel room, raised hell screaming whenever a female answered my phone...etc, etc.....old adage is, no matter how they good they look or how sweet they seem, somewhere, some guy is sick of them.
Haha my ex wife still calls and tries to get me to let her visit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: NOPE:haha::coffee:

What's crazy mine got older and uglier.... Weird the older I got the more handsome I look.... Lol

Woke up to my autopot's res's ph @ 4.5ph.. that molasses is no joke, it is becoming work to keep 5.8-6.5

Normal @Mañ'O'Green ?
I tried molasses for the 1st time in my rez this week. Put it in Saturday and it was the same ish yesterday and Monday after being all over the place sat/sun. Woke up this morning to what looks like mold on the pump and the power cord for the pump. Never seen mold before. Only change is the molasses. Had to dump it and clean it out bc mold makes me nervous :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back