Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just tell them you have fish and the exterminator will be happy to skip your place. Very few commercial pesticides that are cool around fish and the guy won't want anything to do with problems or cleaning out his equipment just to spray 1 unit for 2 minutes :d5:
Ok cool thanks

I messed around with the some Acadian coast and golden teachers back in college. Thinking about giving it a whirl again. Also doing culinary ones. My former chef pays good money for em
i had a ton of them and ate them all lol my mom's boyfriend wanted to get some from me to sell, and i was like oh yeah? whats good? he said some silly shit like $120 for a oz, i'm like no fucking way these fuckers took forever to inoculate and fruit and they sell for less than a oz of cannabis. i did give him enough to trip on and my mom but no i'll pass on selling stuff that takes forever to fruit

Anyone grow mushrooms? Culinary, medicinal, or recreational?

Have you found any strains with terp/flavor profiles that translate particularly well for cooking? Or do they all taste pretty much the same after being decarbed etc...?
There's a whole section here on growing shrooms
Haven't tried yet myself but really thinking about giving it a shot pretty soon

i had a ton of them and ate them all lol my mom's boyfriend wanted to get some from me to sell, and i was like oh yeah? whats good? he said some silly shit like $120 for a oz, i'm like no fucking way these fuckers took forever to inoculate and fruit and they sell for less than a oz of cannabis. i did give him enough to trip on and my mom but no i'll pass on selling stuff that takes forever to fruit
Yeah, the magic mushies are definitely just head stash. But the oyster mushrooms fruit in like 3 weeks, ive got the space, and I'm pretty sure I can do better than the joker who sells to most of the chefs around here. Really just a thought at this point, ill do a small test run and see how I like it

Last edited:
its pretty simple and cheap, buy your spores for ummmm research and stuff... then buy some uncle bens whole grain ready rice 90 sec packets. get a seed heat mat, and a tote, some coco. you know what just watch some videos haha like we all did

Yeah, the magic muskies are definitely just head stash. But the oyster mushrooms fruit in like 3 weeks, ive got the space, and I'm pretty sure I can do better than the joker who sells to most of the chefs around here. Really just a thought at this point, ill do a small test run and see how I like it
let me know how it goes! i'd love to grow some oster to cook with myself if it can be done faster than like 12 weeks haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back