Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone grow mushrooms? Culinary, medicinal, or recreational?
Got any basil in that garden of yours….it would incorporate right into a nice garlicky pesto
Have you found any strains with terp/flavor profiles that translate particularly well for cooking? Or do they all taste pretty much the same after being decarbed etc...?

Since the jars are empty, I finally got around to finishing a batch of sugar leaf infused in cocoa butter. It sat in the pot I infused it in so long I don't remember what strain it was. Tonight I warmed up the mash in a double boiler and poured it through a fine-mesh tea strainer into silicone molds. I'll have to figger out a proper dosage later. I cleaned up the pot and utensils with lecithin & water, and sipping the resulting ganja tea now.
infused_cocoa_butter.jpg

Have you found any strains with terp/flavor profiles that translate particularly well for cooking? Or do they all taste pretty much the same after being decarbed etc...?
If you decarb right, and the strain is particularly terpy….it will come through slightly. Whiskey Zulu gdt tastes like the buds smell…

Since the jars are empty, I finally got around to finishing a batch of sugar leaf infused in cocoa butter. It sat in the pot I infused it in so long I don't remember what strain it was. Tonight I warmed up the mash in a double boiler and poured it through a fine-mesh tea strainer into silicone molds. I'll have to figger out a proper dosage later. I cleaned up the pot and utensils with lecithin & water, and sipping the resulting ganja tea now.
View attachment 1487893
Nice job man :d5: :pass:

i grew some jedi mind fuck last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back