Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a vaporizer I turned ppl on to on here. It smells more like a jar of weed then smoke I've had ppl think I had lots of weed on me even tho it was sealed in a jar when I was vaping like .3 lol

You mean everything stuck to the bag? Pictures to see what's up?
IMG_20220716_213550160.jpg

Yeah fuck that if it kills the bugs what's it do to you. I'll take the bugs thanks lol. I see ppl lathering on the bugspray I'm like stay the fuck away from me thankyou lol I'd rather get bit I'm not scared of a tick or mosquito
That's what I'm saying I pay 1034$ a month for a 1 bedroom... I should have say if I want that shit sprayed in my apartment...

Not enough weed for that big of a bag and the bag just ends up absorbing the juice... At the very least you're gonna wanna use more weed and pack it tight into the bag just so some of it can leak out. Every bit of air that's in that bag before you press it will steal your rosin. If you're just gonna squish a little bit like that, squeeze the weed into a ball as tight as you can with your fingers and just stick it between the parchment. I wouldn't recommend pressing anything less then 1/8 though a bag. Look through last night's live stoner posts and you'll see how I pack my bags. You can save that bag and everything inside to cook with

Not enough weed for that big of a bag and the bag just ends up absorbing the juice... At the very least you're gonna wanna use more weed and pack it tight into the bag just so some of it can leak out. Every bit of air that's in that bag before you press it will steal your rosin. If you're just gonna squish a little bit like that, squeeze the weed into a ball as tight as you can with your fingers and just stick it between the parchment. I wouldn't recommend pressing anything less then 1/8 though a bag. Look through last night's live stoner posts and you'll see how I pack my bags. You can save that bag and everything inside to cook with
Ok I got a dab press cylinder that makes pucks.... I beat it with a rubber mallet.....

I'll use more.... This time I think that was about 2grams I picked in that bag.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back