Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mog I always thought of just adding extra bud while cooling. Do you need add heat at all till the decarb?

Mog I always thought of just adding extra bud while cooling. Do you need add heat at all till the decarb?
You mean like dry hopping :rofl: It may put some flavor back in but you still have the toasted flavor that gags me......... Why loose it in the first place?

Yes Shrooms are easy if you know how to be lab clean and have patients to work your plan.
View attachment 1487925

@Hog MaGundy If you want to taste the flavors of the bud in your foods and not toasty ass weed then extract high quality buds in high quality oils: Olive, Coconut, Cacao Butter etc. I use a Magic Butter Machine. Then filter the oil into a mason jar and decarb in a hot oil bath at 252°F for 27 minutes. You will not believe the difference in flavors. Salad dressings made with olive oil made in this manor is very special and served to guests.
:thanks: Appreciate that info. My friends have often made edibles that everyone said tasted great, but all I got was toasty brown tasting weed flavor. I think it was just mostly assumed that if you could taste the weed that meant it was good. Definitely excited to be able to play around with cannabis cooking more once my first harvest comes in!

It all depends on micron size bigger size more yield smaller holes less yield higher quality but I don't even use bags just press bud together or use a fat nug and press but you def don't getas good a product
I improved my yields by 20-25% when I started using bags. And you get to make tar that will get you foooooooooooked up.

I do a long Ethanol soak with my rosin chips. The end product looks like engine sludge and tastes like it too. :crying: With the help of some flavored terpenes you can make acceptable chocolate bars with it. The buzz is intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back