Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
With hemp legal and its residue indistinguishable from the good stuff, nearly all of those drug-sniffing dog training places in the US have given up on training them to smell weed.
:yeahthat: My mom gets cbd and cbg buds sent in the mail….100% legal, comes with paperwork proving it….and it smells diggity dank! Right through the package…:rofl: I guarantee the mail truck reeks and nobody says shit :rofl:

How much residue can possibly be on the Solo? In most situations, weed never touches the vape itself because it’s in the glass tube. Get a q-tip and and alcohol and wipe it out. You shouldn’t have to send the glass tubes, but even if you do, you just soak in alcohol.

With hemp legal and its residue indistinguishable from the good stuff, nearly all of those drug-sniffing dog training places in the US have given up on training them to smell weed.
not wanting to chance it with what i going on at home. i have another solo and the desktop unit now, i'll eat the cost and AVOID ARIZER from now on, plenty of other cannabis vape companies out there, nothing special about this company other than they found a loop hole in their warranty of cannabis products. customer support is everything and the weak link that lost my respect for them, yeah they make a product that gets you stoned but for how long? and will they take care of you when it breaks? things to ask yourself.

I'll try dealing with them a little more and see what they can do but i already see they are a company in Canada and won't take a hit on this.. if all fails I'll break it open and try and add a spare 18650 battery i have to it.

The only want the unit no tubes but i twisted the top off and its caked with black/brown vaped up cannabis in the heat chamber and all around the sides of it, maybe i could clean it but is visible clean as good as dog smelling clean?

Do you guys think this will work? i had to kill yet another male in my dwc tote so i added in a solo cup grow to where the 3 inch net cup was, fits right in there... the bottom 2 inches of my solo cup is hydroton. i did see roots down where the drain holes are.. lets see how this works!! if so i'll never buy netcups again and just use solo cups cut down.

20220716_090602.jpg
20220716_090547.jpg
20220716_085708.jpg

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ...:coffee:..sharing one.......

You been coffeed....?.................View attachment 1487479

View attachment 1487480

That's on me seedling table.......:pass:......it's a Tad Warm...........:headbang:
HAPPY CATURDAY AUNTIE!!!!

We were on a Sunday drive in Dad's Bad Ass 69 beautiful Blue/Green Ford LTD Brougham with a big block 390, when I heard that song for the first time. My nephew was a little shit, still is........just like his momma....... and he stood up, yes, no car seats back then, and stated 'little kid dancing' and saying "Hotcha hotcha!":rofl::rofl:

Loved that LTD! Pop let the above POS sister and her dumbass Okie husband, not putting down all Okies, borrow it for a trip to Galveston. Dumbass wrecked it! Retard didn't even make it 300 miles before he wrecked it..................and got a speeding ticket too. My sister, nor the retard, paid Pop the deductible and Pop didn't want the car back. He bought another LTD, but I thought it was ugly. It was a light cream color. little 351W and no cool hide away headlights.
I bought it's twin 10 or so yrs later, except it was a 4 door. Hated that car, but as a little E-4 in the Navy and a new father, ya do what ya have to do to make ends meet. As the sole breadwinner, I changed outta one uniform at the end of that day and changed into another as an armed security guard for another 6-10 hours. Depending on the assignment, I usually got home about 2:30 AM. Roll Call was 6:45AM! Almost never ate at home. Friends would let me use their chow pass at the galley to have lunch and most of the bars I worked as a guard, would feed me.
That's why I share my bounty of canna with my fellow Veterans. I don't know how I would have made it during that time without the help of my brothers.

Today is road trip day! I will be Canna Claus today. An old friend contacted me a few weeks ago. He FINALLY retired from the Navy. Jesus! He's in bad shape physically. He's getting close to being addicted to damn opiates. I think he's gonna still have a rough time. I'm taking him some oil and flower. I told him and his wife, I would supply him with canna if he dropped the opiates.

That's the biggest reason I want to build a grow room in my shop. I know the guys I help will try to return the favors by buying things for the new room. It's ok if they do or not. It's for sure not a requirement.

See you guys later!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Do you guys think this will work? i had to kill yet another male in my dwc tote so i added in a solo cup grow to where the 3 inch net cup was, fits right in there... the bottom 2 inches of my solo cup is hydroton. i did see roots down where the drain holes are.. lets see how this works!! if so i'll never buy netcups again and just use solo cups cut down.

View attachment 1487560View attachment 1487559View attachment 1487558
Looks like it had a bit of a problem at some point. Some activated EM1 or some sort of enzyme would clean/clear that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back