Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh yeah, that is from megacrop, it stains the roots, it does it every time turning the white roots brown.

I thought you seen something else wrong with it lol
Ok, In my first grow, I used MC in soil, but saw no discolor when I dissected the root ball.

more examples of roots being brown from mega crop but healthy
20220713_105751.jpg
20220713_105905.jpg
20220712_175037.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morfnoevight All! Happy Caturday.

DJcat.gif

Mañ'O'Green
A bit nostalgic this morning?:biggrin::eyebrows:

??????????????

You mean my music choices?

Shit man I am old 71, that is what music was like and so much better than most of today's

Do you guys think this will work? i had to kill yet another male in my dwc tote so i added in a solo cup grow to where the 3 inch net cup was, fits right in there... the bottom 2 inches of my solo cup is hydroton. i did see roots down where the drain holes are.. lets see how this works!! if so i'll never buy netcups again and just use solo cups cut down.

View attachment 1487560View attachment 1487559View attachment 1487558

Your air bubbles are too big and too violent. Most of your lateral root hairs have been scrubbed off.

Not only are smaller bubbles easier on the root system they oxygenate the water 1000 times better.

ScreenHunter_272 Jul. 31 18.11.jpg

i have a smaller 7w air pump with a 4 way split on it but i figured i would need a 37W pump for a few buckets and totes.. ended up using 1 tote for 3 plants and 1 bucket, 2 lines , 2 stones from 37w pump was WAY to much but the plants seemed to enjoy it until i killed them for being a man! haha

Live from Dallas Texas!
Enjoying a very nice drive listening to Metallica and then it hits! Ultimate frustration, enjoying driving and listening to Metallica and then being annoyed by listening to Metallica and driving in traffic! It is agony! And it doesn't help that I'm high on a sativa hashish hopefully no more alive reports will be needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back