Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting setup .... Works good so far no blown fuses... Turned both lights all the way up..... Marshydro fc-3000 linqool 240w bar style.... In my 4x4 veg tent.....
IMG_20220716_130042466.jpg
IMG_20220716_125846329.jpg
IMG_20220716_125903054.jpg

@Jerseyphresh1 and @NAGreengo - hi folks, just saw your earlier posts inquiring about MedicGrow. The test I did was documented in the thread below. I totally love this light. I had no trouble with heat. The light coverage is awesome, although the size is a tight squeeze in my 4'x4' tent. :biggrin:

Thank you! i was trying to get @Fermented_Fruitz to do that but he just said he used their fold 8 :face: i didn't want to look for his thread on his review haha

WOW this light (CT-660) is amazing... 43 inches down below my baby plants are getting 500+par

Here is around 12 inches on my big girls
20220716_161557.jpg

Here is my Day 19 skunk auto plant getting 534 par at 43 inches might be more but i have to tilt the phone my direction or you just see reflection
20220716_161417.jpg
20220716_161317.jpg
20220716_161326.jpg

can also add cacao possibilities are endless or you can use raw milk if you like dairy instead. Can make it medicated by adding some vegetable glycerin, coconut oil etc to make your own nut milk just get some raw coconut shreds raw cashews etc soak in water overnite.blend in blender and strain thru a nut milk bag or cheese clothe. I like using the young coconut water and the meat on the inside and just blending that together. The benefit of this is way less sugar and the sugar you are getting is loaded with potassium. The benefit of raw milk is it hasn't been processed they take out the calcium and add dolomite. They process the shit out of it for shelf stability. the benefit of nut milk you make yourself is no preservatives and thickening agents like xatham gum basically sugar is like thc the more you use u develop a tolerance and naturally sweet things don't taste sweet anymore. So you need a sugar tolerance break if you did that and drank a sugary soda you'd want to puke

Last edited:
I don't feel good shipping something that has cannabis residue on it across states, i told them i can't do that but i can accept store credit or a older model as my model didn't even last a year, more like 6 months of me using it.
Uhhhhh vacuum seal the solo and maybe double bag it and u know u can always use a fake name and return address right?? Not like they ask for ID! ;) :d5:

Live from Dallas Texas!
Enjoying a very nice drive listening to Metallica and then it hits! Ultimate frustration, enjoying driving and listening to Metallica and then being annoyed by listening to Metallica and driving in traffic! It is agony! And it doesn't help that I'm high on a sativa hashish hopefully no more alive reports will be needed!
Buddy I got my middle finger cocked as soon as I cross the Dallas city limits sign! People seem to forget how to drive in that city! :cuss::deadhorse:

That's why I take back roads even if technically longer. I hate lights and traffic lol
This is traffic on the highway man! You’d have to come thru Dallas to know what he’s talking about here! Any highway, I35, I30,635, 75 it literally don’t matter they are all the same! Go from 70mph to people driving 10 within like 200yd stretch! And it’s usually comes someone decided to wait til last minute to try to go across 4 lanes of traffic for their exit so everyone winds up stopped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back