Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My garden looked hot even with 40% shade cloth so i am testing out a kiddie pool i bought for $6, i have a bigger one i use for mixing soil but has holes in bottom from my shovel, i will tape them up if this small pool works good.

20220716_135017.jpg
20220716_135022.jpg
20220716_135027.jpg
20220716_135032.jpg

i super cropped 2 branches on this pepper plant, I practiced on my non-cannabis plants so when it comes time, i know what to do..
20220716_135048.jpg
20220716_135102.jpg
20220716_135130.jpg
20220716_135158.jpg
20220716_135202.jpg

Live from Dallas Texas!
Enjoying a very nice drive listening to Metallica and then it hits! Ultimate frustration, enjoying driving and listening to Metallica and then being annoyed by listening to Metallica and driving in traffic! It is agony! And it doesn't help that I'm high on a sativa hashish hopefully no more alive reports will be needed!
enjoy our dallas heat!

i recommend skipping the dallas VA and going to bonham's VA, protip boss man

Live from Dallas Texas!
Enjoying a very nice drive listening to Metallica and then it hits! Ultimate frustration, enjoying driving and listening to Metallica and then being annoyed by listening to Metallica and driving in traffic! It is agony! And it doesn't help that I'm high on a sativa hashish hopefully no more alive reports will be needed!
That's why I take back roads even if technically longer. I hate lights and traffic lol

I love the remote that’s just inches away from the device. It’s almost as if Arizer really knows their audience and knows that if you’re stoned enough, those few inches are just too damn far!
So true :crying:

The remote is all i know how to use too LOL mainly just to power on, set to 230C, then turn fan on then off when finished. The buttons looks easy to use on the device but thank god for the remote :worship:

My desktop EQ ordered from https://www.aromatekstore.com/ came with a broken glass bowl, i took 2 pics and sent it to support last night. i just now got a email saying i have a package on the way with a shipping number LOL they didn't even say anything just:

"We wanted to let you know that your package will ship on 07/16/22 via First Class Package. You can track your package at any time using the link below "

I'm happy i get the broken bowl replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back