Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy We have reached 30c down the side of my house and it's climbing

20220716_143201.jpg

Can you bring it to like a local shop that's a distributor? I've had a lot of defective weed related stuff over the years and I've never once had to ship anything. Standard procedure is they ask for you to send it back after the replacement comes but they never send shipping info.. I've got more then a whole tent worth of defective stuff sitting around here...
They won't ship the replacement until they get my unit in the mail

@Zeromitch if its solo 1 not the digital one is most likely the battery. You can just buy another battery they have after market ones that have more juice. My digital one broke I'm back using an old solo 1
Mine is the old non digital, how do i access the battery?

They won't ship the replacement until they get my unit in the mail

How much residue can possibly be on the Solo? In most situations, weed never touches the vape itself because it’s in the glass tube. Get a q-tip and and alcohol and wipe it out. You shouldn’t have to send the glass tubes, but even if you do, you just soak in alcohol.

With hemp legal and its residue indistinguishable from the good stuff, nearly all of those drug-sniffing dog training places in the US have given up on training them to smell weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back