Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was your tracking accurate?
Mine has shown "Label made"for a damn week now. If no change by Monday, they will expedite another out.
I got the email with tracking # on 7th and showed that same label created til 10th! On 10th said I’d receive it on 12th but on 11th usps still said awaiting package! Then updated that night and said arrives on 14th but on 13th got a text update saying it was delayed! Then it just showed up today! :shrug::rofl:

Well i'm not patient so i went ahead and poured my autopot's res into another res and started with fresh 20ppm rain water, i added in
Thsts

The one I got better deal....
your amazon seems to be cheaper on everything, I'm wonder if that is your states way of making it looking better when state income tax time around

Every package I've had come in the mail the past 2 weeks has been screwed up. And that's ups, FedEx and USPS. My new light was lost in ups system for 2 days and just showed up randomly, buildaflower shipped July 2 just came like Tuesday with no updates FedEx, lost coast plant therapy showed up today but tracking still says delayed since Tuesday USPS, and wife has a purse or something that's currently lost in the abyss :shrug:

I went with a 500 ml for $17.30 to the door, i don't know if i will like this or not so i can't justify buying a bigger bottle

@Mañ'O'Green 1 tablespoon per gallon of molasses? 20ppm starting point on water, nute up or keep it low? i'm thinking 3-4 gallons should be enough until harvest time?

I went with a 500 ml for $17.30 to the door, i don't know if i will like this or not so i can't justify buying a bigger bottle

@Mañ'O'Green 1 tablespoon per gallon of molasses? 20ppm starting point on water, nute up or keep it low? i'm thinking 3-4 gallons should be enough until harvest time?
Bud candy is good stuff….I for sure notice a difference in my plants since I’ve been using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back