Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice plants everywhere... Didn't you say your using tap water not phd? See how it works??? If that's the case they don't look bad at all....
My autopots get RO water or rainwater everything else is tap ph'ed down to 6.3ish because my tap is 8.2

Not too shabby in the ole LAG here at the dream farm

These are 8 days old.

These are all Creme de la cosmos from Nightowl.

I think they are gonna be bigguns! Upgraded to the big pots! 7 gallons this time. I think I should be able to have a true water only solution, from start to finish.

Also for those that haven’t checked out bio365 soils, you are missing out! Best stuff I’ve ever used
AC0B72B7-3FCD-4DC5-BFA3-72D3DD030D31.jpeg
BCBB741A-4E38-4909-B6DF-B839F6DC0935.jpeg
E940899E-7AF6-4E7E-84B9-318AF5E4048E.jpeg
CE998952-EFE4-467C-9435-EFE93AB94D3E.jpeg

Y’all don’t forget to check out www.multiversebeans.com

Looks nice plants everywhere... Didn't you say your using tap water not phd? See how it works??? If that's the case they don't look bad at all....
Thanks. next grow i'll be testing tapwater in the autopot and see what happens

Now we are getting the normal Mitch luck lol broken solo, i gotta pay to fix it, buy a new desktop vape, comes broken. LOL good thing i have other ways of getting stoned to forget about it

Let us now how customer services respond........ :headbang:

@Mañ'O'Green

I don't have AN Bud Candy as i'm not sure it works in promix and autopots if i am wrong i'll buy it now and figure it into my end of life feeding schedule
I'm using HP promix biofungicide mycorrhizae high porosity peat based soil... And bought bud candy... I think it works for hydro, soil all that.... I'll have to look at bottle but I'm at new place waiting to transfer plants tonight.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back