Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening @derek420colorado ..... :pass:....looking Green up your way..........:headbang:

Dang sure tryin!!

Check back in in like 6 weeks, that will be the real test lmao.

I am really hoping that these bigger pots with way more nutes in it don’t just make huge arse plants in veg and then run out of nutes in flower

Just dissolve well and add to the res.
it looks like i have 2 maybe 3 max gallons of water in the res, how much molasses should i add and should i dilute my res down on ppms? 796ppm@5.6ph right now

Amazon product

This is cheap for 250ml to try it out i have it coming to try out on this plant and for my others.

Glutton for punishment. I was just officially offered a grower position with Maggie's Farm outdoor grow in Pueblo, CO. I start Monday morning!

So will it blow the fuse first or trip the breaker? I ordered extra fuses.....
Lots of factors in that...which is inline first, which if either is lower rated amperage ( if you have 20 amp fuse fed from a 15 amp breaker...breaker will trip...I know, but I've seen weird shit people have done). Like I said, best way to get an idea of what you have to work with is to test what light/outlet goes to what breaker....might get lucky like me and find a 20 amp circuit feeding a single outlet that's behind where the couch is, was nothing to pull the fuse and tap into that circuit adding a outlet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back