Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I got 4 20amp fuses in a box in my apartment TL fuses.... Unscrew one at a time? See which outlet they go to?
Yep...my place when I inherited it I unscrewed every fuse, screwed one back in and checked each light switch and outlet while marking them on a diagram of the place.....when something no work, I know which fuse to replace. Have a breaker panel and breakers to replace it with but need to do it when it's a lot cooler.....wife needs her A/C as hot as it's been.

Does the apartment not have its own cooling system?
Window unit..... And metal heating
Does the apartment not have its own cooling system?
This is my heating and cooling ... I figured each outlet out so I'll run each tent off different breaker... I'm definitely finding a cheaper place 1034$ a month is outrageous..... It's still in a beautiful neighborhood though and close to work.... I didn't want to live in city where shootings happen all the time.. I have a daughter that will come visit..... That window ac runs off its own circuit....think it would be to much to add my portable ac unit to that one?
IMG_20220715_140731628.jpg
IMG_20220715_140738021.jpg

Yep...my place when I inherited it I unscrewed every fuse, screwed one back in and checked each light switch and outlet while marking them on a diagram of the place.....when something no work, I know which fuse to replace. Have a breaker panel and breakers to replace it with but need to do it when it's a lot cooler.....wife needs her A/C as hot as it's been.
So will it blow the fuse first or trip the breaker? I ordered extra fuses.....

Now we are getting the normal Mitch luck lol broken solo, i gotta pay to fix it, buy a new desktop vape, comes broken. LOL good thing i have other ways of getting stoned to forget about it
okay i was stoned and missed a glass part, its a back up bowl yay back in business
20220715_141414.jpg

Good news is
Window unit..... And metal heating

This is my heating and cooling ... I figured each outlet out so I'll run each tent off different breaker... I'm definitely finding a cheaper place 1034$ a month is outrageous..... It's still in a beautiful neighborhood though and close to work.... I didn't want to live in city where shootings happen all the time.. I have a daughter that will come visit..... That window ac runs off its own circuit....think it would be to much to add my portable ac unit to that one?View attachment 1487166View attachment 1487167
your tents will be your heater when it gets cold.

After a 15 min session and turning the weed brown i am stoned! i love this new toy the fan speeds help tons! i use fan speed 1 and i get HUGE clouds.

the gifs here are my 1st hits before i learned to really get them good :eyebrows: stir the bowl and go back for more!

20220715_142944_1.gif
20220715_142944_3.gif

I think depends on which has a lower amp rating? :d5: I don’t know a lot about old fuse style systems
These are time delay 20amp TL fuses.... I don't know either... I just hope when I plug it all in it's fine... I'm going to run each tent to different fuse.....I don't use alot of electric besides my grow stuff....

After a 15 min session and turning the weed brown i am stoned! i love this new toy the fan speeds help tons! i use fan speed 1 and i get HUGE clouds.

the gifs here are my 1st hits before i learned to really get them good :eyebrows: stir the bowl and go back for more!

View attachment 1487188View attachment 1487187

I love the remote that’s just inches away from the device. It’s almost as if Arizer really knows their audience and knows that if you’re stoned enough, those few inches are just too damn far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back