Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked a cowhorn pepper from my garden before the birds could get it

HOLY COW (no pun intended) cow horn peppers are HOT but good!

View attachment 1487146
Looks to be similar to an Anaheim pepper, also called green chili….good for roasting and adding to dishes, cooking with etc. the skin can be tough so I usually roast them and remove the skin before using. They can vary in their hotness :pass:

Unscrew every fuse...screw 1 in, walk around the house with a small lamp ( and a flashlight) do a diagram of each circuit (fuse) in the box.....use to map out where you will pull power from to power your operation... surge protector is no help in this situation.....
Ok I got 4 20amp fuses in a box in my apartment TL fuses.... Unscrew one at a time? See which outlet they go to?

Attachments

• IMG_20220715_131501067.jpg
    IMG_20220715_131501067.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
Well arizer is helping me but still making me pay some out of pocket money, they want me to ship the unit to them via usps in a small flat rate box and once they see it is broke and they can't repair it then 3-5 days later i get a tracking number with my repaired solo or a new 1.

I'm guessing this will cost around $20 so not to bad i guess

Ok I got 4 20amp fuses in a box in my apartment TL fuses.... Unscrew one at a time? See which outlet they go to?
I never seen those before, i don't break apart my breaker boxes tho, this is my 1st home not rented and i can't do it now since our solar panel batteries are tied into it and has another breaker box for it, not trying to burn my house down yet

20220715_132319.jpg
20220715_132311.jpg

I never seen those before, i don't break apart my breaker boxes tho, this is my 1st home not rented and i can't do it now since our solar panel batteries are tied into it and has another breaker box for it, not trying to burn my house down yet

View attachment 1487153View attachment 1487154
This is a old apartment complex.... The breaker box is in basement.... Those are in my apartment to help before it breaks the breaker.... I think....

This is a old apartment complex.... The breaker box is in basement.... Those are in my apartment to help before it breaks the breaker.... I think....
oh right on, well i like learning and seeing things i'm unaware of. i hope you figure it all out and get the grows back up and going in the new casa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back