Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost time for a Grandma treat.. ..
View attachment 1486797
MUCH better product and far cheaper. You should be able to find it in most garden supply stores for the price in the link.....
$ 14.50 gal is what I paid locally a few months ago.

I've used thousands of gallons since the early 90's.............mainly barrels. Takes a lot when ya make compost tea 500 gal at a whack...........with two tanks.:biggrin::eyebrows:

I love your episode. I was in the same boat as you had some surgery got pills. Except they quit giving me pills so I went to the street. Got hook on heroin. Kicked it for 6 months then relapsed and started using again. Then a year ago today I was seconds away from not being here. Woke up in an ambulance. Did it a few more times after that now I got 5 months clean. and going to stay that way. its not worth my life. Thanks man for sharing your story and inspiring some to get clean or stay clean. And all the info you shared with us or anyone that listens to that pod cast. cheers to being clean :d5: :worship::pass:
Thanks buddy u too! May 1st was 3yrs for me! Suboxin and canna def helped save me! Never did H but I was snorting a dozen or more oxy a day plus Xanax! Was on soma too but no sniffing them things! Opiate withdrawals are a nightmare and last forever! Think 1 point I lost my dr and took like 28 days without meds to get a new 1 and I was having withdrawals just as bad on day 28 as on day 2! :yoinks:

I moved into my new apartment..... It's old I'm afraid I'm going to be blowing fuses and the breaker... With everything I got.... So I'm going to have to figure something out .... Is there anything you can buy the will connect to wall outlets to help that not happen? Besides surge protector?
Nothing I know of :shrug:like others have said map it out and pull power from the circuit with the least amount on it. Also plug your equipment into different circuits once you have it mapped out to spread the load out. I added two dedicated circuits for my setup this was easy for me my panel is right next to my tents and I am handy with electrical stuff. I ran into problem when I was trying to run a electrical heater and humidifier at the same time they were pulling a lot of amps and popping breaker.
Unscrew every fuse...screw 1 in, walk around the house with a small lamp ( and a flashlight) do a diagram of each circuit (fuse) in the box.....use to map out where you will pull power from to power your operation... surge protector is no help in this situation.....
You will have see what your limit is per room and just spread the tents out accross the apartment, even in my current new house i still can't go over 1500-2000w in my 2 rooms that are on 1 breaker. most our lights have dimmers so once you know the limit stay under it by dimming.
:yeahthat::yeahthat:

Lunch time for me:pass:

Thanks buddy u too! May 1st was 3yrs for me! Suboxin and canna def helped save me! Never did H but I was snorting a dozen or more oxy a day plus Xanax! Was on soma too but no sniffing them things! Opiate withdrawals are a nightmare and last forever! Think 1 point I lost my dr and took like 28 days without meds to get a new 1 and I was having withdrawals just as bad on day 28 as on day 2! :yoinks:
3 years I cant wait till i can say that. Congrats man. Withdrawals are definitely the worst. Its was bad for a week no sleep no eating. Cant sit still my legs go crazy. But once I got past that first week it got easier and easier but it took a month or more to feel normal again.thats how it was for me anyway. I never wanna go back to that. Im just going to grow and smoke maybe have a few beers on occasion.

@WildBill
Finally showed up! :d5:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Definitely much better clip then the old caca vivosun kind! Also kick ass where the cord comes out! No worries about it rubbing like the vivosun and monkey fans would! :headbang:

Last edited:
Picked a cowhorn pepper from my garden before the birds could get it

HOLY COW (no pun intended) cow horn peppers are HOT but good!

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back