Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So umm what do i do after week 6 lol I'm buying this and I'm in week 9

Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.15 - 19.02.27.10.png

oh duh of flower, i'm maybe week 4 or 5 in flower

Lots of factors in that...which is inline first, which if either is lower rated amperage ( if you have 20 amp fuse fed from a 15 amp breaker...breaker will trip...I know, but I've seen weird shit people have done). Like I said, best way to get an idea of what you have to work with is to test what light/outlet goes to what breaker....might get lucky like me and find a 20 amp circuit feeding a single outlet that's behind where the couch is, was nothing to pull the fuse and tap into that circuit adding a outlet.
I know where every fuse to outlet goes I marked them... 1,2,3,and 4 there are 4 fuses.... Fuse 1 has one outlet fuse 2 has 4 outlets fuse 3 has one outlet and fuse 4 has 2 outlets.... I marked each outlet by number so I know.... Fuse one has the window ac unit to it and my wifi system, fuse 2 is all through the apartment fuse 3 is the fridge outlet and fuse 4 has nothing just one on each side of the wall.... So I figured I'd use 2,3,4 run portable ac to fuse 2 run my veg tent to fuse 3 with the fridge. And flower tent to fuse 4 since it runs the most power and nothing is in those outlets... What do you think?

@Mossy the flower u asked about a couple dayz ago is a lily ;) dunno what kinda lily tho :shrug: and below is a lil potted plant i've managed to keep goin for the past 3 yrz...if i remember right, it'z a tiger stripe gazania....it bloomz out flowerz for a couple weekz a couple timez a year & i think they're so cool :headbang: ppp

20220714_134456.jpg
20220714_134528.jpg

Well i'm not patient so i went ahead and poured my autopot's res into another res and started with fresh 20ppm rain water, i added in

your amazon seems to be cheaper on everything, I'm wonder if that is your states way of making it looking better when state income tax time around
Ya idk it is that's why I buy so much through them....

The Malibu comes in it's own bags
Damn, Just buy the Malibu in big bags! LOL!
For what most of here do, those that use 5gal buckets, Just throw the compost in the bucket and filter after.
My Mom made me burlap bags for compost tea when I was making 500gal batches.
Just the regular kitchen strainer for the big stuff and then filter with double or triple layer cheese cloth fer the little stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back