Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz so I should make a tea with the Malibu compost tea and then also make my own bag with the lobster compost and bubble them together?
Yes sir exactamundo! You could just throw the compost in bucket and strain it out afterwards if no kinda bag to brew it in! :d5:

Ummmm......any reason ya can't combine the composts and make one brew?
I haven’t caught up yet but he has what I think are presealed mesh bags that contain a compost brew! Assuming it has nutes in it too but not sure flower or veg! He said they were over a year old so said use the bag for the amendments inside but use fresh compost for the microbial boost!

First off, I'm for free will. Whatever you do is your business kind of guy. I was visiting with a cousin tonight, and her 'Fiance' was drinking shots of Everclear like it was his job. My cousin was sort of poking him that he drinks too much. 'I said ;' You know.. 'You should just smoke a doob and chill..' When he starting getting huffy and puffy about her poking at him. Then he replies to me, ' I've never done drugs in my life'... Pfft
mr-bean-funny.gif

mdabber

Lol alcohol is one of the worst drugs you don't have a receptor for it. It gets you fucked up because its poison and your liver can't filter it all. we even have opiet receptors not that those are good. Its amazing how people believe that.
First off, I'm for free will. Whatever you do is your business kind of guy. I was visiting with a cousin tonight, and her 'Fiance' was drinking shots of Everclear like it was his job. My cousin was sort of poking him that he drinks too much. 'I said ;' You know.. 'You should just smoke a doob and chill..' When he starting getting huffy and puffy about her poking at him. The he replies to me, ' I've never done drugs in my life'... Pfft
View attachment 1487322
I’ve got an aunt that’s a full blown alcoholic….hardcore style. When my mom told her that she had gotten off her pain pills using cbd/cbg capsules….my aunt told her she’s nothing but a druggie now :face:

First off, I'm for free will. Whatever you do is your business kind of guy. I was visiting with a cousin tonight, and her 'Fiance' was drinking shots of Everclear like it was his job. My cousin was sort of poking him that he drinks too much. 'I said ;' You know.. 'You should just smoke a doob and chill..' When he starting getting huffy and puffy about her poking at him. Then he replies to me, ' I've never done drugs in my life'... Pfft
View attachment 1487322
LOL! He's a drunk moron.

Fugging Bean and that damn face of his!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back