Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where every fuse to outlet goes I marked them... 1,2,3,and 4 there are 4 fuses.... Fuse 1 has one outlet fuse 2 has 4 outlets fuse 3 has one outlet and fuse 4 has 2 outlets.... I marked each outlet by number so I know.... Fuse one has the window ac unit to it and my wifi system, fuse 2 is all through the apartment fuse 3 is the fridge outlet and fuse 4 has nothing just one on each side of the wall.... So I figured I'd use 2,3,4 run portable ac to fuse 2 run my veg tent to fuse 3 with the fridge. And flower tent to fuse 4 since it runs the most power and nothing is in those outlets... What do you think?
Depends on the amperage of the fuses....hit the hardware store and get a few replacements and try it out.

@NAGreengo I'm for ppl making their own choices too I think they are two entirely different drugs mj reveals things to you you don't want to think about in some cases not always guess it depends on person but alcohol makes you feel better and forget your problems in some cases and makes you have more confidence where weed does the opposite it traps you in your own head and analyzing everything
My mom was a alcoholic and she was the most beautiful nicest person once she took a few swigs off a 5th of vodka.... You could watch her change!!! To a whole nother person.... The devil..... I love her to death cause I know that wasn't her, but she would want to fight, call the police for no reason... I would have to hide the phones and take the batteries out... Mind you this was before cell phones were real big... Now being a alcoholic for so long she had a stroke and is in a nursing home.... She drank half a gallon a day.... It's sad but she is that beautiful woman again.... Even where she's at.... No alcohol there or I know she would be drinking still...

I haven’t caught up yet but he has what I think are presealed mesh bags that contain a compost brew! Assuming it has nutes in it too but not sure flower or veg! He said they were over a year old so said use the bag for the amendments inside but use fresh compost for the microbial boost!
This is exactly what I've got going on :thumbsup: Nice memory! I know the pots will take about a gallon a piece so I'm gonna bubble a bag of the tea (i emailed them last year and they said this was the one to use for flowering although now they have a flower specific one) and like 3 good handfuls of the compost in a bucket with 3 gallons of water until tomorrow. I definitely have cheesecloth, and a strainer that I use to wash my Coco. So I'll strain it into another bucket, topdress with the buildaflower, and water in with the tea. Sound like a plan?
PXL_20220716_015645539.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back