Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@NAGreengo I'm for ppl making their own choices too I think they are two entirely different drugs mj reveals things to you you don't want to think about in some cases not always guess it depends on person but alcohol makes you feel better and forget your problems in some cases and makes you have more confidence where weed does the opposite it traps you in your own head and analyzing everything
Sativa tends to make me focus, and Indie makes me drowsy, and think.(depending upon terpenes as well) I had two paintings sent to the Governors art show when I was a Senior, and they were the only 2 that I managed to sneak a Lambs Breath spliff sesh in, just before painting them.
:smoking:

Damn, Just buy the Malibu in big bags! LOL!
For what most of here do, those that use 5gal buckets, Just throw the compost in the bucket and filter after.
My Mom made me burlap bags for compost tea when I was making 500gal batches.
Just the regular kitchen strainer for the big stuff and then filter with double or triple layer cheese cloth fer the little stuff.
:yeahthat: @Jerseyphresh1 I didn’t realize that was just compost not an actual veg or flower tea! Since it has no nutrients I’d do just the lobster compost and molasses!
1657937851220.gif

No need for the tea bag! U could toss some compost into the bag holding the tea bags and spray it to get it damp so that compost can get some microbial life back for use later!

This is exactly what I've got going on :thumbsup: Nice memory! I know the pots will take about a gallon a piece so I'm gonna bubble a bag of the tea (i emailed them last year and they said this was the one to use for flowering although now they have a flower specific one) and like 3 good handfuls of the compost in a bucket with 3 gallons of water until tomorrow. I definitely have cheesecloth, and a strainer that I use to wash my Coco. So I'll strain it into another bucket, topdress with the buildaflower, and water in with the tea. Sound like a plan?
View attachment 1487325
U can throw a handful of the build a flower into that tea bucket and brew it up for them nutrients I was talking about being missing in my last post! :pighug:

:yeahthat: @Jerseyphresh1 I didn’t realize that was just compost not an actual veg or flower tea! Since it has no nutrients I’d do just the lobster compost and molasses!
View attachment 1487326
No need for the tea bag! U could toss some compost into the bag holding the tea bags and spray it to get it damp so that compost can get some microbial life back for use later!
Now I'm lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back