Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve got an aunt that’s a full blown alcoholic….hardcore style. When my mom told her that she had gotten off her pain pills using cbd/cbg capsules….my aunt told her she’s nothing but a druggie now :face:

:nonono: ppp

I’ve got an aunt that’s a full blown alcoholic….hardcore style. When my mom told her that she had gotten off her pain pills using cbd/cbg capsules….my aunt told her she’s nothing but a druggie now :face:
:WTF::WTF:pain pills are terrible way worse....

@NAGreengo I'm for ppl making their own choices too I think they are two entirely different drugs mj reveals things to you you don't want to think about in some cases not always guess it depends on person but alcohol makes you feel better and forget your problems in some cases and makes you have more confidence where weed does the opposite it traps you in your own head and analyzing everything

This is the same woman that gave her husband an ultimatum that if he didn’t stop drinking she would leave him……while holding a fucking rum and coke with zero plans to stop drinking herself :face: :rofl:

:nonono: :nonono: ppp

First off, I'm for free will. Whatever you do is your business kind of guy. I was visiting with a cousin tonight, and her 'Fiance' was drinking shots of Everclear like it was his job. My cousin was sort of poking him that he drinks too much. 'I said ;' You know.. 'You should just smoke a doob and chill..' When he starting getting huffy and puffy about her poking at him. Then he replies to me, ' I've never done drugs in my life'... Pfft
View attachment 1487322
Who the fuck drinks everclear more then once? Everclear and 151 are the kinda things you drink once and never ever ever again. I couldn't even be in the same room as booze for months without getting sick after a night of everclear. I could smell it coming out of my sweat for like a week :crying: Never again. I actually won't even consider using it for infusions to this day :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back