Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone hope all is well :pass::cheers: some blinding weather my kneck of the woods the garden is bustling with life. Some of my larger potted plants are looking beautiful struggling to keep the grass in check tho can any one give me some advice for cheap lawn feeding ? And something I can do to keep the weeds at bay

?QUESTION? Does anyone else have or ever seen a cat the eats his food like a dam racoon lol Dips it in water then fishes out the bits with his paw and then eats it bit by bit lol ? Or is it just me lol I should get a VID of it lol Also he jumps around with his back arched like a Ferret lol
This is my cats idiotic habit! :shrug::rofl:
988C6AF2-49C5-4401-963E-F33BC09C33F3.jpeg
E5F12E91-8395-4422-9203-B9A0D50E549E.jpeg

Hard to tell but the water that’s coming off at an angle is cuz it’s ricocheting off the top off her dome! Comes from faucet to her forehead which then makes it bounce off at an angle where she’ll drink it out the bottom of the sink! :haha:

Good evening everyone hope all is well :pass::cheers: some blinding weather my kneck of the woods the garden is bustling with life. Some of my larger potted plants are looking beautiful struggling to keep the grass in check tho can any one give me some advice for cheap lawn feeding ? And something I can do to keep the weeds at bay
Getting your lawn care on?
1657725809652.gif

1657725924420.gif

Don’t forget to trim the hedges!

1657725873862.gif

I know I didn't even want to defoliate leaves covering bud sites cause the were caked in trichs... :holymoly:
Buds do not need light!!!!!! They absorb all of 0 light! It’s them leaves covering the buds absorbing the photons! Only trimming needed is for airflow thru the plant! :pighug:

Prime example…..
35AC95A5-0ADD-4940-9628-04AFE8119BCB.jpeg

This beginning of a nuglet grew right into the light and was up against the diodes for 24+hrs and it’s just the leaves that got crispy! :d5:

Last edited:
Buds do not need light!!!!!! They absorb all of 0 light! It’s them leaves covering the buds absorbing the photons! Only trimming needed is for airflow thru the plant! :pighug:
Hummm surly the leaves that form on bud sites photosynthesis as well right ?

Hummm surly the leaves that form on bud sites photosynthesis as well right ?
Ya them lil leaves will but a giant fan leaf covering that bud site will absorb way more light then the few lil tiny leafs poking out from inside the bud! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back