Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn crazy ass Alaskans! This is what cabin fever does to ya!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Maybe some :baked: thrown in!

That's why I won't live in Alaska...... Plus they have such a high domestic abuse.... Being stuck in house with ole lady... I guess they get sick of them...

My Marshydro fc-3000 comes today anytime between now and 2pm.... I won't hook it up till I move Fri... Then I'm dropping devil's cream and dark Jedi.... Doing some twenty20 sts on both stains too....

Sharp pain in my left ribs has me paranoid with my clot history. May end up at the er today :face: Suki-pup is limping bad, not sure if she pulled something or is bruised or what but she got a bath today and was doing quite a bit of slipping around downstairs trying to play with Molly afterwards.
Whadda ya know! Also named Molly! ;)
1DC681AA-3AEF-43B6-9F47-65ABA36BC8D0.jpeg

:kitty:

Dexter says waaaasssuuuuuuup!
5D996D4F-4F90-4CA5-B2DA-4634DD4920B1.jpeg

woohoo :woohoo:

I got my 1st female of the skunk auto regs by frost bros. She was my 3rd best plant, the top best 2 were boys :C

female is in a autopot so i'm happy about that, the 2 males were dwc and sip.

female!
20220713_095010.jpg
20220713_095028.jpg

males, i'm gonna kill them :naughtystep:
20220713_095157.jpg
20220713_095245.jpg

?QUESTION? Does anyone else have or ever seen a cat the eats his food like a dam racoon lol Dips it in water then fishes out the bits with his paw and then eats it bit by bit lol ? Or is it just me lol I should get a VID of it lol Also he jumps around with his back arched like a Ferret lol

?QUESTION? Does anyone else have or ever seen a cat the eats his food like a dam racoon lol Dips it in water then fishes out the bits with his paw and then eats it bit by bit lol ? Or is it just me lol I should get a VID of it lol Also he jumps around with his back arched like a Ferret lol
No can't say I havnt... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back