Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ill jump on the kitty bandwagon. Heres mine. She is sophie. Or sophalynn is her nickmane.View attachment 1486267View attachment 1486269
Dear lord u must grow some hairy weed! My cats been in my bedroom once since I started growing and it was literally the day I set my 1st tent up cuz she snuck in!
0AF2A290-35D3-4D84-B1B5-8E4C8F5F2487.jpeg

Hasn’t been in my bedroom once since then and still get cat hair on my buds! And your cat looks like it prob sheds a whole lot more and much longer hair! :yoinks: :kitty:

Cat hair is aids, happy i have short hair dogs now :yoinks:

I wasn't questioning you I was genuinely asking a question thanks for the info :worship:
I will say if a big fan leaf is laying on a bud not just blocking the light snip that shit off! Last thing u want is a big ol leaf transpiring moisture out while laying up against a bud! Soggy flowers are no bueno! Way to invite mold for sure! :d5:

I hope you don't assume those roots are rotted.. that is mega crop stained roots LOL i only killed that healthy ass plant because it is a MALE lolol

Just wondered cuz some of them roots looked a tad brown! Never grown dwc so was just curious!
ah yes, mega crop makes the roots that color every time. i only use hydroguard when the water temp gets over 74F which it don't in my grow room anymore.

i res change to often for hydroguard too i think, i'm anal when it comes to DWC i don't like stinky water :face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back