Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear lord u must grow some hairy weed! My cats been in my bedroom once since I started growing and it was literally the day I set my 1st tent up cuz she snuck in!
View attachment 1486295

Hasn’t been in my bedroom once since then and still get cat hair on my buds! And your cat looks like it prob sheds a whole lot more and much longer hair! :yoinks: :kitty:
My weed has cat hair in it and my tent isn't even inside of my house :crying:
This is Whitney, she goes by Tweety Bird since she never stops chirping and making noises
PXL_20220710_180803814.jpg

i res change to often for hydroguard too i think, i'm anal when it comes to DWC i don't like stinky water :face:
Didn’t think of it til now but with the way these blumats open and then at times will do a slow constant drip for like 24hrs I prob need to start putting it in my reservoir just to be safe!

And ya they didn’t look rotten just abnormal brown that’s why I was asking! Add some food coloring and see if u can dye the roots blue! ;) :rofl:

Dear lord u must grow some hairy weed! My cats been in my bedroom once since I started growing and it was literally the day I set my 1st tent up cuz she snuck in!
View attachment 1486295

Hasn’t been in my bedroom once since then and still get cat hair on my buds! And your cat looks like it prob sheds a whole lot more and much longer hair! :yoinks: :kitty:
I got the same problem my cat hasnt been upstairs in my room where my tent is for over a year.

Ok...just a question for others testing the GLB product.......anyone else NOT able to make a determination if they actually are helping or is it just me?.....I did 3 Sour Stompers and 3 3BOG crosses and the phenotypes are just to divergant for me to say one way or the other...
Want to do a true comparison with clones but need to actually successfully take clones first.

Didn’t think of it til now but with the way these blumats open and then at times will do a slow constant drip for like 24hrs I prob need to start putting it in my reservoir just to be safe!

And ya they didn’t look rotten just abnormal brown that’s why I was asking! Add some food coloring and see if u can dye the roots blue! ;) :rofl:
I'll try that 1 day on a plant i don't care about such as a male when i have space! :crying:i doubt food coloring would harm anything but just in case lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back