Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green i don't think it was diseased seems healthy but that 1 whole branch decided to stop growing was odd.. The new growth is showing flowers. if it is diseased i'll still kill it as you instructed i just wanted to give it time to see as i hate murdering plants unless there is good reason, like below's pepper plant.
View attachment 1486347View attachment 1486352View attachment 1486354View attachment 1486353View attachment 1486351

@Fermented_Fruitz i got tired of feeding the birds so i chopped the small jalapeno plant since the mammoth jalapeno plant was taking over the SIP anyways.

If i can't have the peppers no1 can!
View attachment 1486348View attachment 1486349View attachment 1486350
Could it be a caterpillar got in there? Every once in a while, one gets into an area with nothing they really like, but they try it out anyway. They can really hose a succulent or orchid in an hour (trust me on this! :evil:). It's a shame too because we have a butterfly brothel in the backyard complete with everything they need for a nice dinner and place to retire to. :naughtystep:

Could it be a caterpillar got in there? Every once in a while, one gets into an area with nothing they really like, but they try it out anyway. They can really hose a succulent or orchid in an hour (trust me on this! :evil:). It's a shame too because we have a butterfly brothel in the backyard complete with everything they need for a nice dinner and place to retire to. :naughtystep:
I have not seen any of those yet, it all started when i trimmed the top of the plant 3 weeks ago or so. it just stopped growing and then new growth came up from the soil around the branch

Want to do a true comparison with clones but need to actually successfully take clones first.
Yeah, I have a Gorilla Bomb going (mistaken germ) that's doing good so I might do a clone run in the middle of the Frost Brothers test . Was thinking about trying for a pounder in a single auto pot though.

Review time! :woohoo::woohoo1::smokeout::smokeit:
F5905B92-E028-4CEA-9596-70FF6BD69E5C.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back