Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah,,, gnats,,, you have to use Bti as a prophylaxis, I start it about one week after the bags hit the grow tent, you have to let any existing eggs to hatch and become larvae to become infected and die. Not too mention the obligatory yellow fly traps, LOL.
Mosquito bits didn't kill all of mine this grow so I'm doing a bake off before setting the next grow into operation.

My personal NSA Monitoring Agents name is Carl (what’s up Big Carl :d5: ):rofl::rofl::rofl: he has to go to therapy for depression, on account of my boring life he has to monitor and closely document. It’s the only reason I play all the reggae music….feds HATE reggae:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
Well if they got a fucking problem with Bob, then I have a fucking problem with them. If they want to come after my Peter Tosh, its gonna be a fight.

My personal NSA Monitoring Agents name is Carl (what’s up Big Carl :d5: ):rofl::rofl::rofl: he has to go to therapy for depression, on account of my boring life he has to monitor and closely document. It’s the only reason I play all the reggae music….feds HATE reggae:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:
I know Carl, *********************** leave the flower growers alone

I know Carl, that fat fucker, Carl go suck a bowl of dick up till you hiccup and leave the flower growers alone
Ah come on…cut Carl some slack….so dudes got a glandular problem, and a love for crispy cream donuts….he’s got a shit job. Besides, I’m pretty sure he’s been taking notes and planning a future grow…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass: Damn…. Purple Punch scissor hash is strong:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Today's Orgypot pics

Orgypot#1 with 8 plants is much happier with the extra space with 2 plants missing and Orgypot#2 is REALLY loving the extra space with 16 plants culled yestered, only the best can stay!

I noticed the buds on 1 of my plants in orgypot#1 has red buds starting!!!:woohoo: i might need to hit her with some fem red poison pollen and see how their babies look! i'm trying to keep the red pheno and keep the size and smell of the gorilla in her too. This could take years.

Group pics, ignore my cbd plant to the left
20220925_142058.jpg
20220925_141523.jpg
20220925_141506.jpg

Orgypot#2
20220924_154744.jpg
20220925_141800.jpg
20220925_141820.jpg

Orgypot#1's underbrush pic
20220925_141736.jpg

Ah come on…cut Carl some slack….so dudes got a glandular problem, and a love for crispy cream donuts….he’s got a shit job. Besides, I’m pretty sure he’s been taking notes and planning a future grow…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass: Damn…. Purple Punch scissor hash is strong:rofl::rofl::rofl:
that fucker keeps trying to raid my stash homie, Im not real fond of ole Carl lol.

Today's Orgypot pics

Orgypot#1 with 8 plants is much happier with the extra space with 2 plants missing and Orgypot#2 is REALLY loving the extra space with 16 plants culled yestered, only the best can stay!

I noticed the buds on 1 of my plants in orgypot#1 has red buds starting!!!:woohoo: i might need to hit her with some fem red poison pollen and see how their babies look! i'm trying to keep the red pheno and keep the size and smell of the gorilla in her too. This could take years.

Group pics, ignore my cbd plant to the left
View attachment 1518475View attachment 1518471View attachment 1518470
Orgypot#2
View attachment 1518469View attachment 1518473View attachment 1518474
Orgypot#1's underbrush pic
View attachment 1518472
already learning all kinds of stuff on here, my first orgie pot expieriance, ill never forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back