Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am using a NLS living soil recipe, equal parts coco, peat, earthworm castings, hummus, three parts perlite, 1/4 cup DE per gallon of soil and 6 pounds of NLS autoflower mix. It is supposed to be essentially a water only grow other than to top dress with the NLS girl flower amendment after flowering has started.

Nice! Need to switch to soil, but since I've started back growing, only used coco and haven't seen one bug. insect, or otherwise.(indoors) Knock on wood!!! Would always fight with the fungus gnats when growing indoors years ago in soil. Just that fact has kept me away from soil as of late

Thanks for the info!

yeah it is homie, I understand, not a big facebook guy either, they seem to have some good peeps on there, but I understand. They like what you did with your grow, you have been getting a lot of compliments, so well done.
That's awesome brother!! Thank you for shareing for me. Much appreciated!!

Hey Jackson, hit me up with a message sometime at your leisure brother, and let me talk a little fishing with you. We may even need to hook up and get a line wet together brother. I love some Bass fishing, but Im open.
Thank you Dale, They are probably my favorite to fish for, but its ALL good. The colors on that fish are so striking I thought, really pretty. Caught her in the fall, busting shad in prep for winter. She quickly got released back unharmed. Thank you for that brother, I thought she was really pretty too.

Dale's Proper Bud, let me ask you, are you from up north (i must confess i havnt read any profiles, im barely able to get around on the page as it is lol). The reason I asked is you identified that smallie quick. I love those freakin fish.

Thank you Dale, They are probably my favorite to fish for, but its ALL good. The colors on that fish are so striking I thought, really pretty. Caught her in the fall, busting shad in prep for winter. She quickly got released back unharmed. Thank you for that brother, I thought she was really pretty too.
Dale's Proper Bud, let me ask you, are you from up north (i must confess i havnt read any profiles, im barely able to get around on the page as it is lol). The reason I asked is you identified that smallie quick. I love those freakin fish.
yup ny I fish lake ontario all the time just came back from lake erie :headbang::pass:But i try not to promote where i am from or show my face just a thought :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back