Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who guides on cedar creek and we go when he has no clients as he loves to fish and doesn’t charge me but I insist on donating
If you would brother, send me your friends info and I will check him out and possibly book a trip with him. Does he just work cedar creek or does he guide on other lakes as well?

Yeah, definitely, and in more then just one way… I think it’s a beautiful thing…

I Love the fact that plants get a September ressurection here.............but I mourn the Sun getting less and less......... :biggrin: ...and I Hate winter.....:pass:

I am trying the 5gallon autoflower bags, they are the same diameter as the standard 3 gallon bag(10") but are half again taller, 15" vrs 10". From just the short time I have been running them, I certainly think top AND bottom watering is going to be required. Right now after 4 days it requires watering, I have been watering twice, 4 cups at a time, 4 hours apart per bag. These 5 gallon bags are not light, lol

You in soil? coco? other? Will be interesting to see what works for you

You in soil? coco? other? Will be interesting to see what works for you
I am using a NLS living soil recipe, equal parts coco, peat, earthworm castings, hummus, three parts perlite, 1/4 cup DE per gallon of soil and 6 pounds of NLS autoflower mix. It is supposed to be essentially a water only grow other than to top dress with the NLS girl flower amendment after flowering has started.

I am upset with you living so far away. I would like to go see Hammarby and share a cold Falcon or two! They play tomorrow evening.
Hi DCL!

I forgot where you lived but you certainly know where I’m from. :thumbsup:

Hammarby plays first October according to their schedule, or maybe you ment the female team? I try to avoid alcohol as good as i can unless I’m forced to a social gathering :toke:

But I’m up for some nice weed.

I Love the fact that plants get a September ressurection here.............but I mourn the Sun getting less and less......... :biggrin: ...and I Hate winter.....:pass:

Same here… I have felt the start of autumn for approximately one week, had 3*C yesterday. Perfect for indoor-growing but I’m waiting for a better opportunity to grow, with less risk.

Bet it will be a super-cold winter this year :dizzy:

Well that was a fairly easy trim….took most of the tops…..very foxtailed and kind loose buds….probably what hash makers look for. Sweet skunky smells, and I’m fooked up on her finger hash :pass::smoking::dizzy::bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back