Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup ny I fish lake ontario all the time just came back from lake erie :headbang::pass:But i try not to promote where i am from or show my face just a thought :thumbsup:
I understand, but just so you know, they are ALWAYS watching and collecting data on us anyways, so they already know what we are up too, they have entire books. Fuck em, and their tax stamp too. Ontario and Erie are world class smallie factories.

I understand, but just so you know, they are ALWAYS watching and collecting data on us anyways, so they already know what we are up too, they have entire books. Fuck em, and their tax stamp too. Ontario and Erie are world class smallie factories.
right on brother, Im not trying to get too personal, but I understand where you are coming from. Discretion is alway needed.

Hey Scott! What are some of your Favorite Mendel's stuff? On his website and that midnight wedding looks beautiful! Wondering how the smoke is
Well brother, this is my first Mendel grow so I dont have a point of reference yet. I have seen some Midnight wedding grows and they are stunning. Honestly it just depends on who you ask, as they all seem to think they are growing the Brothers best strains lol, so they must all be good. From the expert growers that I have spoken with on there, for autos Dark Jedi, Midwest Widow, Dark Planet, Special Reserve Cookies 3 (which is a cup winner) seem to keep coming up, with photos I keep hearing about Purple Praying Lady V2 and OG Ghost Breath along with Ghost in the Machine, also Flaming Cheribum (brought out the 94 chemdog for that one)

Well brother, this is my first Mendel grow so I dont have a point of reference yet. I have seen some Midnight wedding grows and they are stunning. Honestly it just depends on who you ask, as they all seem to think they are growing the Brothers best strains lol, so they must all be good. From the expert growers that I have spoken with on there, for autos Dark Jedi, Midwest Widow, Dark Planet, Special Reserve Cookies 3 (which is a cup winner) seem to keep coming up, with photos I keep hearing about Purple Praying Lady V2 and OG Ghost Breath along with Ghost in the Machine, also Flaming Cheribum (brought out the 94 chemdog for that one)
Keep hearing good things about Thank You Berry Munch, one of the many Brother girl scout variations.

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Sunday Stoners.

Wake-N-Dabs

apeoplefo.gif

Nice! Need to switch to soil, but since I've started back growing, only used coco and haven't seen one bug. insect, or otherwise.(indoors) Knock on wood!!! Would always fight with the fungus gnats when growing indoors years ago in soil. Just that fact has kept me away from soil as of late

Thanks for the info!
Yeah,,, gnats,,, you have to use Bti as a prophylaxis, I start it about one week after the bags hit the grow tent, you have to let any existing eggs to hatch and become larvae to become infected and die. Not too mention the obligatory yellow fly traps, LOL.

My personal NSA Monitoring Agents name is Carl (what’s up Big Carl :d5: ):rofl::rofl::rofl: he has to go to therapy for depression, on account of my boring life he has to monitor and closely document. It’s the only reason I play all the reggae music….feds HATE reggae:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Just started watching Killing it on Peacock.....comedy about the Florida python challenge.....Pilot was funny in an odd way, enough to catch my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back