Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosquito bits didn't kill all of mine this grow so I'm doing a bake off before setting the next grow into operation.
Mosquito bits killed every gnat before they even started for me, i don't even use it anymore as i just rewash my promix and keep growing but i still have a big bag ready if the decide to move in.

I sprinkle it on the top soil and water it in and it seems to work best. i have tried mixing it in a spray bottle too and squirting it on the top soil i have also tried mixing it on my res. i think they all work but i like the sprinkle on the top method as it is the easiest and works great :thumbsup:

I understand, but just so you know, they are ALWAYS watching and collecting data on us anyways, so they already know what we are up too, they have entire books. Fuck em, and their tax stamp too. Ontario and Erie are world class smallie factories.
oh yeah i know Just less the better IMO better safe than sorry
Sorry to leave you hanging my pc is acting stupid and internet must be Carl trying to hack in :haha::rofl::rofl::shooty::pass:

thanks for rep MOG:pass:arriba arriba andale andale

Mosquito bits killed every gnat before they even started for me, i don't even use it anymore as i just rewash my promix and keep growing but i still have a big bag ready if the decide to move in.

I sprinkle it on the top soil and water it in and it seems to work best. i have tried mixing it in a spray bottle too and squirting it on the top soil i have also tried mixing it on my res. i think they all work but i like the sprinkle on the top method as it is the easiest and works great :thumbsup:
Fungus Gnats are no match against a mixture of both Mosquito Bits and Nematodes.

We don't flame roast people just dabs Thank You!
Oh, it’s cool man. Carl is fictional…
1664135622267.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back