Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: exactly how i was feelin yesterday after smokin some destroyer auto that i jus chopped....it'z 100% pure sati, and........wow :eek1: needless to say, i was instantly reminded of why i don't smoke pure sativaz :rofl: ppp

What is this magical Destroyer you speak of? Breeder? Seedbank? Love the sati's! Enjoy the weirdness that comes with the paranoia!

How was that purple thai smoke? Have some of those seeds in the q
It definitely has a long lingering uplifting euphoric cerebral high.. But with a great body sensation that settles in after a bit. Flavour is a little difficult to describe.. Sort of a lemon floral, lemon balm esque taste, with an anise bubblegum touch to it as well. It's smooth in a vape. I like it..
:d5:

Last edited:
I bet your pads and rotors are worn way down. As they wear down the fluid has to fill the area as the piston extends out of the caliper further and further. Brake job time!
No just the opposite. I put all new brakes less than 2k miles ago. The fronts are new rotors, pads and calipers. They don't let you arc shoes in CA so the rears will wear in to get to the same shape as the new drums. I do need to pay attention for a leaky wheel cylinder though because the truck sat for almost 5 years. Even though new If there was any moisture at all in there it could be pitted and leaking.

What is this magical Destroyer you speak of? Breeder? Seedbank? Love the sati's! Enjoy the weirdness that comes with the paranoia!

mine was an auto of destroyer from original sensible seedz that i got as a freebie in one of my orderz from linda seedz ;)

and btw, don't u know-? -> the answer is alwayz -> 42 :headbang: ppp

that is the question I want to know, why do you act that way? no matter what forum you're in you got those that act like they're the boss & know everything about weed under the sun, but NO ONE IS A GOD WHEN GROWING WEED, THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING TO LEARN!

@JollyGiant ...if you Think Moderator on AFN act like vipers...you are on the Wrong site..... :pass:

@Xmas ...is this you having another reboot......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back