Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy right back at ya! :pass:

Yeah...I used to Laugh at me Mother saying she could Feel weather changes in her bones............... :biggrin: ..then I found out she was Right....

Night temps as well. As soon as the outdoor night temps drop into single figures ..below 10C....then I Know my body symptoms are in danger of kicking in....:pass:...Up the Meds.....

I just checked on the Meph grow and everything is doing great, I think maybe the 3bog was drooping yesterday wanting some water, watering these extra tall rain science bags is a new process I have to learn,,,,, if it isn't one thing its another, LOL

Hopefully. We're legal for 6oz possession for everybody here but, I think, we're the only state that's not even legal to grow your own medically now that ny changed their laws this week :grrr2:
Nope, Fl is legal for up to 2 oz of medical but still illegal to grow your own

Nope, Fl is legal for up to 2 oz of medical but still illegal to grow your own
Up here in NY even though it isn't fully legal to grow your own, the state police and local cops won't even respond to grow calls, they will only enforce the law if they arrive for another issue and you are growing. The trooper I talked with said this is now a dept of taxation issue, further NY irs encroachment and assaults on citizens!!!

IMG_3046.JPG

BTW........That immature............:biggrin:...4-5 weeks old..outdoor.....just putting bud on.....and there is med action in there...........

Way Earlier that I would have Thought........:pass:

The new medical grow rules finally described what NY state considers mature and immature plants,,,,, as soon as flower has started it is a mature plant!

:bighug:Good mornin'you lovely stoners!:bighug:
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
Peanut Butter Cookies for breakfast.......mmmmm......... from fastbudz that is, they aint "Nutter Butters"!:rofl:
Fast dried unfortunately but the smoke was smooth and the effect is happy and dreamy, just right for Sunday chillin'.
I just found this video and it amused me, so I thought I'd share it.:crying:
However if you have just woken up from a heavy session from the night before, with the eyesight of a myopic mole and have a angry dwarf wearing lead boots, stomping around inside your head, I advise you,not play it!:crying::crying::crying:
Run VT........:cools:

Morning kittens...Ok at home so far except it seems I'm back to an early schedule...no more sleeping in....informed last night a nurse is going to be stopping by today, good info to have if you might be planning to chop and trim out on the front porch....not cool to have random people just show up in the middle....going to get next batch started by next weekend, still deciding on cups.transplant or direct sow into the pots. Gotta bake and add more Osmocote for the next test with the GT's. Hoping it'll be as easy as this one and maybe put the MC 1 part up on the shelf with the other nutrients I don't use anymore...probably won't pH the water either unless I have early issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back