Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

:crying::crying::crying:
No subtitles.
So long story short, he is telling the story of when, Aunty Mabel got her left tit caught in the mangle!:rofl:
1664103796290.png

:crying:

I just checked on the Meph grow and everything is doing great, I think maybe the 3bog was drooping yesterday wanting some water, watering these extra tall rain science bags is a new process I have to learn,,,,, if it isn't one thing its another, LOL
Regular Rain Science bags take quite a bit of learning to get consistent in watering.

Morning kittens...Ok at home so far except it seems I'm back to an early schedule...no more sleeping in....informed last night a nurse is going to be stopping by today, good info to have if you might be planning to chop and trim out on the front porch....not cool to have random people just show up in the middle....going to get next batch started by next weekend, still deciding on cups.transplant or direct sow into the pots. Gotta bake and add more Osmocote for the next test with the GT's. Hoping it'll be as easy as this one and maybe put the MC 1 part up on the shelf with the other nutrients I don't use anymore...probably won't pH the water either unless I have early issues.

Oh I Hate random visits too..... :pass: .....

I Prefer seed straight to soil.....:headbang: ....I get better results.

Regular Rain Science bags take quite a bit of learning to get consistent in watering.
That is what I am learning, LOL ,,, and these autoflower bags are even more different with 50% more height,,,

I have used airpots exclusively the past two years and now they are collecting dust down in the basement....

No subtitles.
So long story short, he is telling the story of when, Aunty Mabel got her left tit caught in the mangle!:rofl:

Hmmm...hmmmm...........
hmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
...you haven't been sneakying any fresh bud have you.......?...............:eyebrows:...High on the Vapors.........

Oh I Hate random visits too..... :pass: .....

I Prefer seed straight to soil.....:headbang: ....I get better results.
I may just roll the dice and do that. Got plenty of GT seeds so 2 or 3 per corner should give me the coverage I want after culling.

Good to know....I got 10 of them...plus 9 roots living soil grow bags......those have lining in them to help water not run out the sides and hold moisture in.....the rain science bags you can see through them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back