Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I'll be transplanting, is when I'm working with regular photos.
Yeah, now that I seem to have a handle on reversing/seeding I'm not so worried about spending the seeds. Now it's just a matter of choosing which ones to do. Green Crack will be next I think come spring since the reversing is done on the back deck.

Yeah, now that I seem to have a handle on reversing/seeding I'm not so worried about spending the seeds. Now it's just a matter of choosing which ones to do. Green Crack will be next I think come spring since the reversing is done on the back deck.

Yup...when you have your own seed you can be more adventurous.......:pass:

My morning view
20220925_081447.jpg

Morning everyone pouring rain here picking up camp isn’t very fun…have a great day everyone see y’all this afternoon I’ll be spamming you all with some pretty plants hopefully :haha::eek1::goodluck::vibes:

That is what I am learning, LOL ,,, and these autoflower bags are even more different with 50% more height,,,

I have used airpots exclusively the past two years and now they are collecting dust down in the basement....

Good to know....I got 10 of them...plus 9 roots living soil grow bags......those have lining in them to help water not run out the sides and hold moisture in.....the rain science bags you can see through them....
I have still yet to master them! It takes a combo of top watering in phases(top water each a little for two rounds), do something else in the grow for the water to settle out, do another round of top watering, do something else, and then add water in the tray until it stops taking it all up in 15min. I use a Solo cup to dish out the water in the tray and usually two rounds is enough and check the memory weight to see if a third round is needed. Actually I check the memory weight often during the process. That using 3,5 and 7 gal bags. 10gal and up, it's 15min rule for the most part.
I do think it is VERY important to use some sort of surfactant extract to help with even watering and help prevent dry pockets. I use ThermX70. It was what Jeremy of BAS was using at the time. I still have an easy year supply left. It's a VERY dense product and a little goes a long way. The weight of the bottle does stand out for sure.

I'm just not sold on their dry down properties. I'm pretty sure it's because of my watering. I've got a fair bit invested in them, so I need to try and master them.
In the foreseeable future, I'm really only going to use the 3gal bags for seed making and last min strain testing. At this point in time, all future grows wll be in Earthboxes. When I get my growroom built, I will probally go to some sort of automated watering system. If I flood out there, no big deal. I'm not doing that in the house.
Gotta go check to see if the last girl popped!

I have still yet to master them! It takes a combo of top watering in phases(top water each a little for two rounds), do something else in the grow for the water to settle out, do another round of top watering, do something else, and then add water in the tray until it stops taking it all up in 15min. I use a Solo cup to dish out the water in the tray and usually two rounds is enough and check the memory weight to see if a third round is needed. Actually I check the memory weight often during the process. That using 3,5 and 7 gal bags. 10gal and up, it's 15min rule for the most part.
I do think it is VERY important to use some sort of surfactant extract to help with even watering and help prevent dry pockets. I use ThermX70. It was what Jeremy of BAS was using at the time. I still have an easy year supply left. It's a VERY dense product and a little goes a long way. The weight of the bottle does stand out for sure.

I'm just not sold on their dry down properties. I'm pretty sure it's because of my watering. I've got a fair bit invested in them, so I need to try and master them.
In the foreseeable future, I'm really only going to use the 3gal bags for seed making and last min strain testing. At this point in time, all future grows wll be in Earthboxes. When I get my growroom built, I will probally go to some sort of automated watering system. If I flood out there, no big deal. I'm not doing that in the house.
Gotta go check to see if the last girl popped!
Thanks good information....I'm going to get my own self watering system also....they got one that holds 9 grow bags....thats what I run in my tents anyway....and I'm using 2gal grow bags in my reversal tent... keeps the plants small enough...in my 36inx 20in x 63in tent...works perfect.....

Not really, but pictures weren't stripped

Nothing visually identifiable but I just googled it now and now my new name shows. So I might just have to scrub this account :dammit:
Hey @JP1 what about just changing the thread title that might be what’s getting it to hit so high in google :shrug:just a thought:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back