Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using a VPN? Burner smart phone just for forum/hobby stuff are not a bad idea. I think $20 gets you a wifi capable android these days. Load a VPN and Firefox/not Chrome. Never log into a personal account
Don't shoot pics with your phone. If you can, see if a goodwill or pawn shop has a slightly older point and shoot camera. Load an old SD card and bam. No metadata.

I try to buy as much with cash as I can. I also buy the Target prepaid gift cards for online purchases. I found the Target Visa branded ones worked on more sites than others.
With legalization and decriminalization sweeping the US, and the farcity of the old mindset against MJ being wiped away.. most states don't even bother with MJ anymore. Resources are slim, and most funds are being allocated to fight the real fight.....Fentanyl.

With legalization and decriminalization sweeping the US, and the farcity of the old mindset against MJ being wiped away.. most states don't even bother with MJ anymore. Resources are slim, and most funds are being allocated to fight the real fight.....Fentanyl.
Fuck fentanyl

This is probably old news now, but I just saw that Mephisto store is open 5 days a week now.

No more rushing on Mondays anymore :smoking: unless there's something you're after that will sell out fast...

One of my journals here is at the top of a Google search 1st page, and Google isn't exactly as anonymous as just a thread on here... So, I freaked out :nono: I was gonna just delete my account and start a new one, but I couldn't figure out how to delete it :shrug: But I did find how to change the name :bong:

Ha! I was wondering the same thing the last day or two? Wonder what's up with Jersey???

Their grow lights are top notch IMO. Jean-O's Root Beer Float S2 Auto, T20 Ogreberry 2B-(Partial time under the WF420) and the Ethos Purple Thai Auto that I harvested in my last grow was completed with the ParfactWorks WF420, and provided a generous yield. I am thoroughly impressed with the light.. It did an amazing job! It is extremely powerful though. Because of the uncontrollable added UV in the WF420 it's necessary to dial it back a BIT. Despite, plants seem to love it.
:d5:

How was that purple thai smoke? Have some of those seeds in the q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back