Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been using a VPN? Burner smart phone just for forum/hobby stuff are not a bad idea. I think $20 gets you a wifi capable android these days. Load a VPN and Firefox/not Chrome. Never log into a personal account
Don't shoot pics with your phone. If you can, see if a goodwill or pawn shop has a slightly older point and shoot camera. Load an old SD card and bam. No metadata.

I try to buy as much with cash as I can. I also buy the Target prepaid gift cards for online purchases. I found the Target Visa branded ones worked on more sites than others.

Been using a VPN? Burner smart phone just for forum/hobby stuff are not a bad idea. I think $20 gets you a wifi capable android these days. Load a VPN and Firefox/not Chrome. Never log into a personal account
Don't shoot pics with your phone. If you can, see if a goodwill or pawn shop has a slightly older point and shoot camera. Load an old SD card and bam. No metadata.

I try to buy as much with cash as I can. I also buy the Target prepaid gift cards for online purchases. I found the Target Visa branded ones worked on more sites than others.
This is all just way more work then I'm willing to do :shrug: I'd much rather just grow my own with no internet presence. Thought changing the name was good enough but I might just come back as a ghost. Not feeling like all this stress is worth the free stuff to test... But I love hanging out with y'all so I'll probably abandon this account and start something new :shrug:

I am kind of shocked that NY allows recreational consumption but not growing. I guess as long as they are getting their tax $$ on the dispensary sales.

Besides, I cannot see what states are worried about. Since starting this hobby, it is way more work than expected. Most people can't keep a houseplant alive. How will they seed to harvest a cannabis plant? And then have to dry and trim it? and cure it? People may try it once and then decide they are too lazy and will just pay "the man" at the store.

This is all just way more work then I'm willing to do :shrug: I'd much rather just grow my own with no internet presence. Thought changing the name was good enough but I might just come back as a ghost. Not feeling like all this stress is worth the free stuff to test... But I love hanging out with y'all so I'll probably abandon this account and start something new :shrug:

I can understand that. I'm semi-retired so lots of time to fart around with OpSec stuff. I do appreciate your posts and I hope you stick around even if you don't document, do grows, tests, etc..

I am kind of shocked that NY allows recreational consumption but not growing. I guess as long as they are getting their tax $$ on the dispensary sales.

Besides, I cannot see what states are worried about. Since starting this hobby, it is way more work than expected. Most people can't keep a houseplant alive. How will they seed to harvest a cannabis plant? And then have to dry and trim it? and cure it? People may try it once and then decide they are too lazy and will just pay "the man" at the store.
Ny just approved homegrow this week. I'm jealous

Crazy paranoid but safe :smoking: :thumbsup: i risk it, no vpn and no avoidance measures taken.

Cya around and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back