Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

@JP1 You had me all fooked up haircut and name change:dizzy::paleo: was wondering where you went :headbang:
1664067678827.gif

Testing and Review thread is underway!
Please come follow along if you've an interest!

TIA
:peace:
I've been using their PF1000's for a couple years, work great for me. Need 4 of them for my 5x5 tent but they're like 68 dollars each now on Amazon so no big deal lol

@JP1 You had me all fooked up haircut and name change:dizzy::paleo: was wondering where you went :headbang:View attachment 1518113
One of my journals here is at the top of a Google search 1st page, and Google isn't exactly as anonymous as just a thread on here... So, I freaked out :nono: I was gonna just delete my account and start a new one, but I couldn't figure out how to delete it :shrug: But I did find how to change the name :bong:

I've been using their PF1000's for a couple years, work great for me. Need 4 of them for my 5x5 tent but they're like 68 dollars each now on Amazon so no big deal lol
Their grow lights are top notch IMO. Jean-O's Root Beer Float S2 Auto, T20 Ogreberry 2B-(Partial time under the WF420) and the Ethos Purple Thai Auto that I harvested in my last grow was completed with the ParfactWorks WF420, and provided a generous yield. I am thoroughly impressed with the light.. It did an amazing job! It is extremely powerful though. Because of the uncontrollable added UV in the WF420 it's necessary to dial it back a BIT. Despite, plants seem to love it.
:d5:

Last edited:
One of my journals here is at the top of a Google search 1st page, and Google isn't exactly as anonymous as just a thread on here... So, I freaked out :nono: I was gonna just delete my account and start a new one, but I couldn't figure out how to delete it :shrug: But I did find how to change the name :bong:

A little of those Night Owl Sativa dominant ...and
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:

now you got my gears turning :yoinks::nono::condom:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back