Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pot of Chili with a few extra Serrano
Peppers from the garden ...
:fire:
Screenshot_20220924-185039.png

I bet I get higher with the same amount of dabs using a Swordfish at a lower setting and smaller hits. All that big ol' cloud does is waste dabs and chokes ya. His lungs absorbed very little of all that was there.

Kid needs to clean his nasty ass fingernails!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: he wasn’t the brightest either :idea:…but the rig can hit with a replaceable quartz cup and bubbler features that I like:biggrin: …they make a mini too that uses the same coils as swordfish I was eyeballing that mainly to have bubbler and at home rig:shrug::dizzy::smokeout:

Soil looks like it’s coming along nicely @BCBudlady :d5: What strains do you have planned?:pass:
Definitely Purple Punch, as I’ve promised to test, S99 either v4 or v5 (mixed the seeds together), Gatorback Blues, SLAB, and one more. Maybe another Carmelita, as everyone who’s smoked it raved.
Yup, I know it’s too many…I’ll cull whoever is least impressive.
I’m sooooo interested in how she smokes, and your take on whether it’s a similar buzz to GDP. That is one impressive specimen.

For the last several months the "Brake" system light has be coming on randomly at first. I just thought it was the switch on the hand brake. Then I noticed it was coming on in response to acceleration. I though ok a pinched or worn wire. I just happened to ask my mechanic what he thought when I saw him He said and did put some fluid in the master cylinder. I really missed the obvious on that one because I am so used to the truck having broken hard to fix parts. :crying:

Definitely Purple Punch, as I’ve promised to test, S99 either v4 or v5 (mixed the seeds together), Gatorback Blues, SLAB, and one more. Maybe another Carmelita, as everyone who’s smoked it raved.
Yup, I know it’s too many…I’ll cull whoever is least impressive.
I’m sooooo interested in how she smokes, and your take on whether it’s a similar buzz to GDP. That is one impressive specimen.
Maybe you’ll get a v5 and won’t have to cull it since she finishes around 55 days, at least mine does (both grows).
This purple punch is crazy….and she has a grape kool aid smell going on. Massive, fat buds everywhere. She’s going to come down next week sometime, although I’ll probably harvest in stages. Tops first and lowers a week or two later.

Maybe you’ll get a v5 and won’t have to cull it since she finishes around 55 days, at least mine does (both grows).
This purple punch is crazy….and she has a grape kool aid smell going on. Massive, fat buds everywhere. She’s going to come down next week sometime, although I’ll probably harvest in stages. Tops first and lowers a week or two later.
Can’t keep my eyes off her!! On the fence as to whether she gets 3gallons or 5. Yield is unimportant. Variety is the spice of life!
Those tops are gigantic. Take your time. Carpal tunnel surgery blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back