Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you’ll get a v5 and won’t have to cull it since she finishes around 55 days, at least mine does (both grows).
This purple punch is crazy….and she has a grape kool aid smell going on. Massive, fat buds everywhere. She’s going to come down next week sometime, although I’ll probably harvest in stages. Tops first and lowers a week or two later.
That’s the hope. GBB finishes under 60days too, as I recall. Carmelita is a longer running plant. Those two will pick up the rear.

7C68EBE9-69D2-401A-89EC-44F6AD59C182.png

For the last several months the "Brake" system light has be coming on randomly at first. I just thought it was the switch on the hand brake. Then I noticed it was coming on in response to acceleration. I though ok a pinched or worn wire. I just happened to ask my mechanic what he thought when I saw him He said and did put some fluid in the master cylinder. I really missed the obvious on that one because I am so used to the truck having broken hard to fix parts. :crying:

I bet your pads and rotors are worn way down. As they wear down the fluid has to fill the area as the piston extends out of the caliper further and further. Brake job time!

@Bill.de.Cat - Were you the one several pages back asking about the OldSage/APK? I noticed their store was down a while ago. We could try and ask @Old Sage Seeds himself and see what's up!

I used to keep him, jean-o, and NASC on file for people who asked about decent seedbanks. I've since added in MVB and Derek420.

At grow sunrise(7pm) I checked the Meph grow and the meph wedding is by far the furthest along starting the fourth node. The 3bog looked a tad droopy at lights out, but fine at sunrise. I am only at a dli of 24-25 starting the third week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back