Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to trim off leafs and some branches off my 10 plant orgy pot as these 10 plants were all over each other! they have some space now :thumbsup:

20220920_101633.jpg
20220920_101640.jpg
20220920_101659.jpg
20220920_101737.jpg

before defoliation
20220920_003134.jpg

I've got probably a half dozen family members from the Baltic States area of Latvia and Lithuania that are well known for being able to tie their phalluses into pretzels and Knots so I'd say that the the saying of that happening to a certain color is definitely not the case in my fam damn my gosh dudes two and a half inches of rain and 25 hours
I was just mentioning to my aunt it's very specific incident where three of those family members happen to be in the all the same household on Christmas Eve, all of which were awake at 5:00 in the morning when me and my cousins tried to sneak down to the Christmas tree to get to the presents early two of us were traumatized for many years afterwards having to go to school and explain to the school nurse that every time you go into gym and phys Ed and you're in the getting ready to take a shower you're reminded of your crazy uncle and Grandpa that ran down the staircase and you must not be from normal people because you haven't seen anyone yet that resembles them and the school nurse just looking at you like you're a complete f****** freaking nature idiot good times in Vermont Good Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back