Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Live Stoners ^_^

Hey Arty .. I see you're on the tutorial train ^_^ ...

There's another way to easily upload gifs .. find your jiggly image on google images (it will need to be a GIF if you want it jiggly)

In this instance .. i will type "Jiggly Gif" .... into google and use the first image that comes up (if you're following my steps ... you "may" wanna hit that safe search button first)

.....phewee .... soo lol

Right click that jiggly image and there's an option for "copy image link" ... click that

Come back to AFN .. and int he posting box, you've got an icon with an image - click that and a box opens
In the box at the top, there's a little link option .. click that, and paste the click you just copied

and voila ...

Le "Jiggly Gif"

200.gif

Happy Tuesday!

:gary:
On an iPhone it’s really easy! Just literally press and hold the gif and hit copy! Then come paste here and you’re set! Easy peasy! :d5:

@Zeromitch thnx for the :slap:

Yes the desktop grow has been fun actually, sorta a bonsai plant type grow, I succeeded in keeping her small!

Give one a go, there is only something like 18-21 watts being used by my light for a 41 DLI !

@Zeromitch thnx for the :slap:

Yes the desktop grow has been fun actually, sorta a bonsai plant type grow, I succeeded in keeping her small!

Give one a go, there is only something like 18-21 watts being used by my light for a 41 DLI !
No problem! :smoking: I have a plant ready to put on my desk right now i just needed a reason lol. i have a 36w sansi light i used in my trashcan grow, i just need to find a way to block the bright light beaming my way lol

here is the light i use:
Amazon product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back