Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem! :smoking: I have a plant ready to put on my desk right now i just needed a reason lol. i have a 36w sansi light i used in my trashcan grow, i just need to find a way to block the bright light beaming my way lol

here is the light i use:
Amazon product

Sweet!

I wasn't after much out of the plant harvest wise, it was more about making her do what I wanted. It has been fun to see her constantly and not having to unzip a tent etc, LOL

I had to put an LST clip on Star Spangled Banner III's main stalk, as she was beginning to out pace Star Krunch far too much...
Screenshot_20220920-122031.png

I had to put an LST clip on Star Spangled Banner III's main stalk, as she was beginning to out pace Star Krunch far too much...
View attachment 1516492
Very nice!
I lst clipped a few branches on my orgy pot girls and 1 branch started to split 3 days later, odd as i have done 100s of branches now and only seen it twice now.

You are Fine @ScottC .... after the menopause....:eyebrows: ...if I don't put me Lippy on...it's hard to tell........:kiss:..especially if I haven't shaved me legs..:vibe:...

:crying: Soooo Used to it...but it always gives the Stoners a Giggle......no harm done. I could probably out swear you anyway.....:crying:
lol fair enough lady, your are a good sport

View attachment 1516306

This is the sporadic germs that were just 1 week off the Mother.

Only 4 out of 30 germed...3 males..1 female.....and 1 late germ.....the late germ is the Problem one..... :headbang: ...if that pot was Full....I Might not spot that one under their skirts...and...if it was a male......he could still Fill a Pram...

It will never get any size with a older girl ahead of it.....but I'll let it go ...until it shows balls....for the sake of experimentation..:headbang:

The sign was the second part of my Beast protection......then I realised.....the Beast probably only reads Spanish..........:doh:
so i noticed on some of the fan leaves that there seems to be some scared trails, I have had those before on my outside plants as well. Are those caused by snails you think or something else

I was just mentioning to my aunt it's very specific incident where three of those family members happen to be in the all the same household on Christmas Eve, all of which were awake at 5:00 in the morning when me and my cousins tried to sneak down to the Christmas tree to get to the presents early two of us were traumatized for many years afterwards having to go to school and explain to the school nurse that every time you go into gym and phys Ed and you're in the getting ready to take a shower you're reminded of your crazy uncle and Grandpa that ran down the staircase and you must not be from normal people because you haven't seen anyone yet that resembles them and the school nurse just looking at you like you're a complete f****** freaking nature idiot good times in Vermont Good Times
lol your family seems like they would be fun to party with all liqoured up, and the stories that would ensue...sounds like you could have the making of a great christmas card if you could capture the picture

so i noticed on some of the fan leaves that there seems to be some scared trails, I have had those before on my outside plants as well. Are those caused by snails you think or something else

Leaf miners....Usually minor damage.... :headbang: ...I get them an odd time.......Probably because I reused the soil from the failed germs...

I actually pulled one coz it looked like it had caterpillar cocooning too....all the leaves glued together....easier just to dispose of it....

Being mostly outdoor the old fans normally get blown off anyway......:biggrin:

Are those caused by snails you think or something else

the trailz are cauzed by leaf minerz & there'z nothin that can be done about em, lol....i get a handful every year, but they're no biggie, so.... ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back