Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again Talon!!! We'll see how their customer service is as the light is less than a year old and supposedly has a 5 year warranty. It's a very expensive model as well so hopefully i'm not out on $1300 plus! Will not be a happy camper! Fingers crossed it doesn't get to that!
Thanks @Cerebral Goo :d5: Is the driver on that light detachable/replaceable? When it happened to mine they sent me a protocol to go through and document and then sent a new driver. :goodluck:

Thank DBP!!! A friend that I sold my other Photontek light to just hit me back and is going to let me borrow it as he just borrowed another from a friend of his. Lifesaver! It's a 600W instead of 1000, but it will still flower a 5x5 enough.

I originally got the 1000 as I already had the 600 and the master controller. That way I could run both lights with the same controller as well as the 1000 at a lower percentage. I like oversizing and running with less than full power. I changed up the direction I wanted to go with tents and sizes and sold off the other 600W. Knew I shoulda kept that thing.

Thanks to the universe for cool peoples that still go out of their way to help others!!! :karmacloud:

Thanks @Cerebral Goo :d5: Is the driver on that light detachable/replaceable? When it happened to mine they sent me a protocol to go through and document and then sent a new driver. :goodluck:

Yes, I have it externally mounted. Hopefully that will be the case with this one! Thanks amigo!

It seems the last adult cat has left. It sure is different than the old farm. The adult generation just doesn't stick around here for some reason. I first thought they were going over to the neighbors and meeting their dog. It still may be that, but it could also be something else.
Soon after the sun goes down, the back porch has been getting masked bandit visits. These two look like this spring's coons and probably siblings. Last night was the second night in a row they visited.
I was in the kitchen and heard the commotion on the back porch. Looking out the kitchen window, all the kittens were on the railings and BBQ pit. I had already cut back their feed a bit, but I think there was still some left. The splashed water from their water bowl shows that. Coons love to wash their food.
I guess i need to pull their food at sun down. I've got a live trap that I can put out at the back of the property. I just don't like dealing with animals that could be rabid. I remove the food and they will stop coming by. At least it's not possums.

Does anybody know what happened to Hembra Genetics? The website has been down for a week.
Sorry can’t help ya Mara :shrug::goodluck:
Thank DBP!!! A friend that I sold my other Photontek light to just hit me back and is going to let me borrow it as he just borrowed another from a friend of his. Lifesaver! It's a 600W instead of 1000, but it will still flower a 5x5 enough.

I originally got the 1000 as I already had the 600 and the master controller. That way I could run both lights with the same controller as well as the 1000 at a lower percentage. I like oversizing and running with less than full power. I changed up the direction I wanted to go with tents and sizes and sold off the other 600W. Knew I shoulda kept that thing.

Thanks to the universe for cool peoples that still go out of their way to help others!!! :karmacloud:
:whew: I was wondering what you were doing figured you were in the middle of run glad you got something sorted out to keep ya going been there it sucks very stressful :goodluck::vibes::karmacloud:

Does anybody know what happened to Hembra Genetics? The website has been down for a week.
I was wondering the same. I tried the site last night and it wouldn't load. I've been debating myself over the Coal Miners Cookies as it seems they're the only site that has an available stock of them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back