Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this Smoking Screw! It is slicker than snot on a wet glass door knob! :headbang:

I Love it when something Inexpensive works so Well.....when the staff tested them..they were all buying them as xmas pressies for friends...

Gawd...saying that....I was seeing the first xmas adverts the other day....sent hubby into Moan Drone.......:biggrin:

Getting out on Thursday is the plan. Cutting short the vacation…if the airlines are still flying out.
The islanders are unworried….seen it all before, but a direct hit will be devastating to the West end, where we are staying of course.
Thanks for the reps everyone!! Rum swizzles all round!! THC already employed.

All girls are up, except one, 3BOG X Double Grape. If not up Thursday morning, I'll drop the last one.
I didn't shake my seeds in rolled up sandpaper this time. It was helmet head city! Some were hardcore stuck and I had to mist and pick at husk a little at a time on several. If I had planted them upside down, the motion of them straightening up, might have helped in this case. With me just laying them on the side that's cracked and putting media on top of it, maybe a bit longer soak is needed if I'm not gonna shake 'em in sandpaper. When shaking, I had been letting them soak until they just cracked, no tiny tail barely sticking out. It was a test. Still a good germ rate, but it does delay the seedling by a day or so. OgreBerry was the only one that didn't need any sort of help.
I'll go back to shaking, slightly longer soak and wait for a tiny tail just peaking out.

Hubs enjoying a post prandial float. Those Fiona spaghetti models don’t look hopeful, but the calm before is perfect.
48F8B3BB-714E-400C-8970-DB78D752B336.jpeg

Morning @Mossy from the view off my balcony. First vacation in 3 years and due to get hit with a category 3 hurricane in 3days. Always a wrinkle.View attachment 1516391
UGH! Hopefully it will weaken and speed up by the time it gets to ya or ya leave. It dumped 25-30 in of rain on Puerto Rico.
I've been thru far too many! Enjoy it while ya can

I would look at at the pcb circuitry and look for a burned trace or a blown led, but truthfully at that point replacement is the best option. Replacement of surface mount devices is not an easy task and usually ends up causing other issues depending on how dense the device population is.

Time to get a new light, sorry

Thanks again Talon!!! We'll see how their customer service is as the light is less than a year old and supposedly has a 5 year warranty. It's a very expensive model as well so hopefully i'm not out on $1300 plus! Will not be a happy camper! Fingers crossed it doesn't get to that!

Hubs enjoying a post prandial float. Those Fiona spaghetti models don’t look hopeful, but the calm before is perfect.View attachment 1516412

Take it like the locals! Hurricane party! People in Charleston, SC used to chain themselves and their coolers to the railing of the battery wall and hang out for the duration!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back