Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it’s a lot of it and it’s on different levels, no wounder why some people get psychosis’s, if one know what a true psychosis really is for that mather.

If you tried to analyse the World you would drive yourself Nuts.....:pighug:...but Fortunatley we Only have to worry about a few people who are Dear to us..............the Rest......quite Frankly...Don't Matter.......:pass:

Hope your day is going well!

And I pass that joint right back at ya! :pass: :headbang:

Cheers @Talonxracer .......
angie.jpg
......don't mind if I Do..............:eyebrows:

The Wonders of the Internet and Filters..........................huh...................?

grannybong.gif
Sharing one........

Desktop at 10 weeks, looks like she is starting to fade, the pistils are turning orange quicker now!
IMG_20220920_080930.jpg

Morning kittens....cool foggy morning and enjoying the coffee.....gotta rake and load the compost bin, some laundry and weeding today. Will visit wife again tomorrow and hopefully get a better assessment on when she's coming home. She's thinking this weekend...

Morning kittens....cool foggy morning and enjoying the coffee.....gotta rake and load the compost bin, some laundry and weeding today. Will visit wife again tomorrow and hopefully get a better assessment on when she's coming home. She's thinking this weekend...

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ... :pass: ....Fingers Crossed for the wife.......:headbang:

Look what I got................September is Ressurection month.........

IMG_2980.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back